BY KRUSTEAZ #17 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Krusteaz Light & Crispy Belgian Waffle Mix.
Add egg & oil.
A good source of calcium.
A northwest tradition since 1932.
0 trans fat Zero grams. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
My grandparents introduced me to this Belgian waffle mix this weekend for our weekly dinner get together. I was extremely surprised how much fluffier and tastier these waffles were compared to the Bisquick ones I usually make. They are super light and easy to make. Eat them plain or add your favorite fruits and boom! The best waffles!
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I love making waffles in my Belgian waffle maker because they tastes great everytime since I'm using the best mix out there, they come out so fluffy and made perfectly everytime, Krusteaz is my favorite of all the waffle mixes.
Ciji R.
I am a huge fan of waffles and I have them a couple times a week and I always use this brand. It's by far the best of all the brands that I have tried so far. My whole family loves it and I will continue to buy this product. It's it absolutely worth the money.
Michaela C.
This is the ONLY waffle mix I buy.  I've been using it for about 10 years, and it has never let me down.  This makes perfectly golden, delicious waffles in my standard waffle iron, and takes well to add-ins like blueberries or pecans.  I'll definitely keep using this.
Jackie C.
White Plains, NY
This waffle mix is my favorite. Growing up my grandfather always used to make us waffles using this mix and I wondered what his secret recipe was. Now that I'm older and in possession of his old waffle maker I know that the "secret recipe" was actually a box of Kristeaz Belgian Waffle Mix.

If you follow the instructions you well end up with perfect Belgian waffles that taste delicious. I will say that I usually let my eggs warm to room temperature first, I find this helps the waffle rise better and cook more evenly.
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Super easy to make, if you have a waffle maker. Although not as easy to make compared to a "add water" mix, it is definitely work the extra needed ingredients in the end. The flavor is so yummy, I could eat them every morning if I had the time. Definitely a nice treat for morning breakfast or late night snack.
Jenna L.
Toms River , NJ
This is the closest to restaurant Belgian waffles at home. The mix is easy to make and the waffles are crunchy outside and fluffy inside. You can add an unlimited amount of fun ingredients to the mix. I've added M&Ms, chocolate chips, strawberries, pecans etc. I purchased from shop rite. Will definitely buy again and will make again!
Hannah C.
I absolutely love this waffle mix! Quick and easy to make. This was my first time trying it but I would definitely buy again. The waffles were so nice and fluffy as if I made them from scratch. Definitely a must buy when you want waffles but don't have the time to make batter from scratch.
Nicki A.
Pflugerville , TX
This is my go to waffle mix when my kids want homemade waffles. The waffles always turn out super light and fluffy. They also have that perfect crunch. Try adding blue berries or chocolate chips for even more deliciousness!
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
The best Belgian Waffle Mix i've tried so far. Its a family favorite in my household. My daughter says these waffles are "fresh and delicious" They are great for Sunday brunch at home.