Krusteaz Gluten Free Honey Cornbread and Muffin Mix uploaded by Rendi D.

BY KRUSTEAZ

Krusteaz Gluten Free Honey Cornbread Mix and Muffin Mix.

New!

Made with real honey.

Certified GF gluten free.

130 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

360mg sodium, 15% DV.

11g sugars.

Per 1/4 cup mix as packaged. see more...

Britt K.
Flintstone, MD
Cornbread is one of my favorite foods and I was happy to see this gluten free option from Krusteaz, one of my favorite brands. Many gluten free foods are a far cry from their original, but this cornbread was moist and sweet. The perfect thing to go with chili during the cold fall and winter months!
ana s.
this was one of my dad's favorite treats. he would have me bake these up for him and when we went grocery shopping he made sure I would get a few boxes for him.
este era uno de los antojitos favoritos de mi papi. el siempre me tenia haciendolos y cuando ibamos de compras el se aseguraba que comprara unas cuantas cajas para el.
Kirsti L.
Wilmington , NC
I love this corn bread! Ever since going gluten free for health reasons finding baked goods is hard. This turned out to be a delightful suprise. I have always been a fan of slightly sweet corn bread and this is a perfect fix!
Briel M.
Tuskahoma, OK
You know how on tv people make box mixes then claim all the praise for themselves? I do this. The gluten free members of my family appreciate this mix around the holidays and with chili. I always have some on hand. It's simple, from a box, and makes a quick addendum to a meal.
Rebecca A.
Charlotte, NC
My husband is on a gluten-free diet now, so we both have tried a lot of gluten-free products. Krusteaz has several. This cornbread mix is really good; we eat it with chili. Much easier than making cornbread from scratch, and the price is very reasonable, too.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
This cornbread is to die for. It had such a great sweet taste. I have bought this many times to eat with chili. I also have brought it to work and had non-gluten free people eat it and love it!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This mix was tasty and easy to use. Good to keep this in pantry to make when need a tasty treat. I could easily find this locally even though in small town.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Great gluten free cornbread mix for dessert or with chili. I add extra butter and vanilla to the package recipe. This is a good all Around cornbread!
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
You would never know this product is gluten-free. It's delicious with a turkey dinner or chili. This is a must have for every gluten-free pantry.
Danii M.
This is our favorite to to corn bread with soups. Chili & vegetable beef are our favorites. It's sweet and less gritty than other cornbread mixes