Krusteaz Gluten Free Honey Cornbread and Muffin Mix uploaded by Rendi D.

BY KRUSTEAZ

Krusteaz Gluten Free Honey Cornbread Mix and Muffin Mix.

New!

Made with real honey.

Certified GF gluten free.

130 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

360mg sodium, 15% DV.

11g sugars.

Per 1/4 cup mix as packaged. see more...

Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
This gluten free cornbread is so delicious and moist. It stays together without crumbling and doesn’t taste different than the original version. Great honey flavor and I just wish it was easier to find. A lot of stores don’t carry it.
Daniella E.
This cornbread has been a family tradition and has been used every thanksgiving. This is something you must purchase for thanksgiving! It's delicious, trust me you won't regret it.
Lindsay D.
It's always difficult to find gluten free products that aren't chalky or grainy, but this is one of my favorite box mixes for cornbread! It pairs beautifully with pulled pork and chili. If I bring it to a potluck dinner, no one realizes they are eating a gluten free mix! I've bought it more than once and will definitely buy it again. The price is reasonable and it's easy to find at most local grocery stores.
Chel 🐼.
Pinellas Park, FL
I recently tried this cornbread mix and I was pleasantly surprised! Some of the other bread mixes were a bit too dense. This is still probably a bit more dense than other (gluten having) corn bread mixes but it was really nice finally having a quick option to use instead of having to make and measure everything from scratch.
Danielle C.
So yummy! Love this mix. Haven't had corn bread in a while since I have celiac and it's not easy finding gluten free options but this one is so good! Thank you krusteaz. Really enjoy all of your gluten free mixes
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I just made this the other night at my house and it was gone before I could blink! My siblings had no idea it was gluten free and were amazed when I told them!! Little tip: add some honey to the mixture before baking! Adds extra sweetness and moisture!
Sarah B.
This is WONDERFUL! In comparison to many other gluten free products that are similar, I actually really care for the texture of this product and it is at a great price point
Amber W.
Montgomery, TX
Love this corn bread. There is no difference wth this and others with gluten. I suggest adding a tad bit more oil for the bread to be more moist as well as stay fresh longer. I definitely recommend this food to others.
Katherine E.
Tampa, FL
This mix is addicting! It's sooo good. I can't stop eating it when I make it. So I try not to make it often. Perfect with chili or soup. Or just to have for a snack.
Britt K.
Flintstone, MD
Cornbread is one of my favorite foods and I was happy to see this gluten free option from Krusteaz, one of my favorite brands. Many gluten free foods are a far cry from their original, but this cornbread was moist and sweet. The perfect thing to go with chili during the cold fall and winter months!