BY KRUSTEAZ

Gluten-Free Fudge Brownies give you that moist, flavorful and chocolatey taste with the fluffy texture of traditional brownies.

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
With some cream cheese frosting, this brownie mix was mighty fine! Yum! I can barely notice a difference between GF and gluten products, so for me it was yummy. I did add some mini chocolate chips to it to make it a little more chocolatier, but that was more by choice than anything! I bought it from Target using their Cartwheel app/coupons. GF mixes are expensive and I don't buy them unless they are on sale or I have a coupon.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
We tried these for a friends birthday because she is gluten Free. I had never eaten gluten free brownies before so I didn't know what to expect. They tasted good but the texture was different. Overall great option for someone who can't eat gluten.
Kat
Kat
What's not to love? Krusteaz is a staple brand in my home. This brownie mix is the best! Always a go-to. If you haven't tried this, you're missing out.
Cemaiya L.
Cemaiya L.
Atlanta, GA
these are great because I'm a big chocolate lover and I'm on a diet so these are perfect. but then everytime I go to the grocery store lol
Kashia O.
Kashia O.
Salinas, CA
I am allergic to gluten and this is tastes amazing it doesn't taste weird because it is gluten free. Sweet and yummy.
Fábia A.
Fábia A.
Produto aprovado por mim e pelas minhas amigas. Ótima facilidade na aplicação e acessível devido a qualidade.
Zanae E.
Zanae E.
Vancouver, WA
Gluten free is the most disgusting thing ive ever tatsed my entire life but this brownie wasnt as bad as some of them so i guess thats an improvement
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Quick and easy to make. Very moist and always turn out delicious. Really chocolatey as well. Nice to have for a gluten free sweet treat
Maryann F.
Maryann F.
San Bruno, CA
These are the best gluten free brownies ever. My daughter can't get enough of them!! They are even better with chocolate chips or peanut butter mixed in before baking
Mary M.
Mary M.
Great brownie mix! These brownies are easy to bake, and the result is a delicious batch of brownies that are moist and yummy. I love how the mix includes all the dry ingredients. The brand is super affordable as well!