BY KRUSTEAZ

Gluten-Free Fudge Brownies give you that moist, flavorful and chocolatey taste with the fluffy texture of traditional brownies.

Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
We tried these for a friends birthday because she is gluten Free. I had never eaten gluten free brownies before so I didn't know what to expect. They tasted good but the texture was different. Overall great option for someone who can't eat gluten.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Thank you @krusteaz for making a gluten free option. These brownies have great taste and the quality of Krusteaz is top notch and the prices are a fair value for the quality. I recommend this for your gluten free family members.
Sarah S.
With some cream cheese frosting, this brownie mix was mighty fine! Yum! I can barely notice a difference between GF and gluten products, so for me it was yummy. I did add some mini chocolate chips to it to make it a little more chocolatier, but that was more by choice than anything! I bought it from Target using their Cartwheel app/coupons. GF mixes are expensive and I don't buy them unless they are on sale or I have a coupon.
Meagan B.
This is a gluten free treat that won't steer you wrong. Great chocolate flavor and great fudge brownie texture. And it's gluten free, but no one has to know that. A great product for a fairly decent price. Very satisfied.
Evelyn D.
Beaverton, OR
YES! I absolutely love these brownies. Sometimes you just crave brownies and these are so quick and easy to make and they're gluten free which makes life so much better! I usually find it at my local grocery store and I always have a box in my cupboard.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
This gluten free brownie mix is SO GOOD. It's not too pricey, especially if you get it at sams club. It doesn't even taste like gluten free. It's nice and fudgey. I would definitely buy again and recommend
Mary M.
Great brownie mix! These brownies are easy to bake, and the result is a delicious batch of brownies that are moist and yummy. I love how the mix includes all the dry ingredients. The brand is super affordable as well!
Haley S.
Hampshire, il
I LOVE brownies and having them be gluten free is even better because I have Celiac Disease and unfortunately cannot eat "regular" brownies. Thanks Krusteaz for making "gluten free" taste delicious!
Angelica J.
Brunswick, ME
If you think that you're missing out by having a gluten free brownie... you're not at all. These are some of the best gluten free brownies that I have ever had! They're not cakey at all which I hate. They're very rich and dense and creamy. Definitely recommend!
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
The best brownies in the game. So chocolatey and gooey. They taste like heaven. I buy the three packs for myself lol even people who don't eat gluten free love them.