BY KRUSTEAZ

Family Owned Since 1932Since we introduced our easy-as-pie crust mix in 1932, we've been finding delicious ways to bring people together. To this day, our family still loves creating mixes to make and share with the people you love.

Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Hayden, ID
These are super fast to make and come out positively scrumptious! This is one of my all time favorite baking mixes. Krusteaz also makes amazing gluten free brownies. They are rich and so chocolatey...dare I say they are even better than standard brownies! Anyway, I would recommend ALL Krusteaz products!
Ayla H.
Ayla H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I've always been a chocolate type of person, but I can never get enough of this stuff! I am so in love. You get this type of sweet flavor with a twist of the sour taste of the cranberries, and it's soo amazing!!
I love this mix! The flavors are absolutely perfect together and this my favorite brand to get cranberry orange. They bake perfectly and have the perfect outside crunch and inside softness.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
If you have never tried these...put down whatever you have in your hands and run to heb! These muffins are delicious and taste amazing.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Burleson, TX
My family and I love this mix! It is so easy to make and turns out perfect every time. It tastes so delicious, and is great to whip up in the mornings. The price is definitely fair for the product, and I plan on buying several in the future.
Alison L.
Alison L.
Salyersville, KY
My absolute favorite breakfast pastry. The orange keeps it bright enough that you can fool yourself into thinking you're eating breakfast and not dessert. Cheaper than other name brand boxes and in my opinion tastes better.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Nashville, TN
It comes with real cranberries which really make the muffin. Once they are baked it is a burst of cranberry and orange flavor; super fresh. Not too expensive. I have made these with regular size muffin pans and minis.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
These are tasty! Nice quick breakfast (that is sort of homemade) for guests. I add orange juice instead of water- enhances the flavor!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the Krusteaz line! especially their muffins and cookies! They bake up so nice and fresh. Absolutely delish!
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
love this product i do alot of baking for my three boys and we liked this brand taste amazing i really recommend!!!