Krusteaz Cookie Mix Double Peanut Butter

by Krusteaz

Family owned since 1932.Since we introduced our easy-as-pie crust mix in 1932, we've been finding delicious ways to bring people together. To this day, our family still loves creating mixes to make and share with the people you love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krusteaz Cookie Mix Double Peanut Butter!
Woodland Hls, CA
Got this Krusteaz Peanut Butter cookie mix because the kids volunteered us for peanut butter cookies.  Since I didn't have a lot of time, I figured I'd pick this up.  It is a great cookie base and I'll sure buy it again for the next bake sale.
Rochester, NY
I love these cookies! They are so delicious and so easy to bake. There is minimal prep work that is needed for these. I love the flavor, very strong with the PB and they are super moist. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a quick easy recipe.
Marengo, IL
Krusteaz are one of my new favorite brand. I fell in love with their pancakes and had to try their cookies. I really enjoyed these peanut butter cookies. I've made them 4 times so far, and they are gone before they're completely cooled off
Love love love the Krusteaz cookie mixes! Tastes just like home made! The texture is really good and when you get one right out of the oven... well you can’t beat it!
Rochester, NY
Krusteaz....is AMAZING! ALL OF IT! No seriously every time I see something I haven't tried I try it, I don't think I have ever had anything bad from them. Love the PB cookies my hubby is like the cookie monster from hell if he doesn't have cookies he pisses an moans till I make them an these are my shut him up go to! Highly recommend!!
I love Krusteaz products. Started with getting the blueberry pancake mix and loved it. Then started to try the other products. These cookies are delicious and taste great. Easy box mix recipe that I make Christmas cookie thumbprints with.
I absolutely love the entire Krusteaz brand. I am a very big fan of baking and cooking, and these are so easy. I like how simple they are. They are so good though that people think i had a homemade recipe. I would definitely recomend these to others.
I am absolutely obsessed with the double peanut butter cookies from Krusteaz. I bought this at my local supermarket and it definitely exceeded my expectations. I've made this a couple times and it's always delicious and I (and the people I share with) couldn't be more satisfied with this!
Talk about yummy! Some of the best cookies I've had from a box. My whole family loves them. Even the picky eaters who normally don't like peanut butter. The instructions were easy to follow. Definitely keep an extra box in the cupboard.
Vacaville, CA
Peanut Butter cookies are my favorite and these are bomb!! I love the flavor of them! I bought these at Walmart while I was browsing the rest of the desserts and saw these and had to try! They're so yummmy! I recommend baking them for 2 minutes less than the time they put on the box! They'll be nice and moist!!

Looking for your answer?