Krusteaz Complete Pancake Mix Chocolate Chip

by Krusteaz

Krusteaz® Chocolate Chip Light & Fluffy Complete Pancake Mix.
Just add water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krusteaz Complete Pancake Mix Chocolate Chip!
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,111 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
Got this for a fast and easy to make breakfast for my son. He loves chocolate chips and these were super easy and all you have to do is add water. They were super affordable and my son told me that they were the best pancakes I’ve made in a long time.
Morgan S.
This is a blast from the past. I grew up making these with my mom & with my friends the morning after a sleepover. Now I'm an adult on my own and I'm still buying this at my local grocery store!
Cindy G.
Pharr, TX
Ufff , i always had to make some pancake mix as well as buy a bag of chocolate chips because my kiddos looove em ! Till i found this , super good & chocolate chips already in the mix , genious !
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
These chocolate chip pancakes are delicious! My kids and I love them! They are easy to make and taste great. I love them any time of day!
Alexander R.
Rossville
I love chocolate chip pancakes.This brand is so amazing.They are tasty and mad very well.When u eat these pancakes I fall in. Loving and I remember my childhood.
Veronica S.
Parkland, FL
This is one of my fav pancake mixes ! It’s so good they don’t taste like cardboard like most pre made mixes taste ! Love these !
Kelley C.
Windsor, CA
My sons favorite...chocolate chip pancakes or waffles. Fluffy, tasty and the chocolate chips add that little “extra” something 😉
susan T.
Ocala , FL
This is my favorite pancake brand and it was so yummy had just the right amount of chocolate chips so you could taste them. Love IT
Perla L.
santa barbara, chihuahua
Krusteaz Complete Pancake Mix Chocolate Chip uploaded by Perla L.
Krusteaz Complete Pancake Mix Chocolate Chip uploaded by Perla L.
Ya van varias veces que la compro, y me gusta hacer waffles con ella, saben rica y la consistencia el sabor es bueno es padre la sensación de los trocitos de chocolate me gusta a veces ponerle de otra harina para que no se me acabe tan pronto si le añade plátano sabe rico
Breighana J.
blossvale ny
Always down for some good pancakes , chocolate chips are the best kind they offer tho !!!!!!!

Looking for your answer?