Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix uploaded by Richelle H.Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix uploaded by Maryanne N.

BY KRUSTEAZ

Krusteaz® Cinnamon Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix.
New! Muffin recipe. see more...

Buy on Target
Richelle H.
Richelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is so addicting!!! I have to limit myself on buying it or else I would eat it nonstop. My 3 year old loves it as well, he helps me bake it. His favorite part is sprinkling the sugar and cinnamon mixture to the baking pan. You only need one egg and water. Bakes in 45-50 minutes and its so good the next day too if you microwave it for 10 seconds. ADDICTING, I am warning you!! lol
Maryanne N.
Maryanne N.
Keeping all the necessary fresh ingredients on hand to make coffee cake is not easy and can be expensive. Instead, I bought this Krusteaz mix - didn't disappoint. It is very easy to mix and bakes in no time. The resulting product is moist and delicious! I've made both the coffee cake and muffins. This has become one of my go-to desserts.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
This is one of my all time favorite mixes! My dad created this mix and he would always bring it home for me and my brother to try and we would eat all of it in one night. One thing to try is drizzling a little bit of icing on top of it or if you have left overs of the cinnamon topping use that in cinnamon rolls if you make those.
Elise C.
Elise C.
Out of all of the boxed mixes I can confidently say that Krusteaz is THE BEST! They use quality ingredients that you can taste. The final product doesn't taste "fake" like it's been made with chemicals and dyes. I love this brand and am a life long loyal customer.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
As a child growing up, my mom loved baking on the weekends. Her favorite crumb cake was cinnamon. Yummy for cold winter mornings, and during the summer!perfect with a cold glass of milk. Made as muffins they are great for on the go
Ali B.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Foodie Expert
I love making muffins with this mix! It has a great cinnamon flavor and the muffins always turn out so moist. The crumb topping is really good too and doesn't get soggy. This is definitely a product that I repeat buy.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green , KY
Foodie Expert
This is amazing! I always make the muffins and take them to work, everyone loves them. I make them a couple times of month in the fall and winter. The recipe is easy to follow and so yummy!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is THE best muffin mix out there. They make phenonmenal muffins because the topping is so good. The muffin stays moist but the topping makes people coming back for more!
Renee C.
Renee C.
This is a staple at our house. We love making both the muffins and the cake version of this. My 2 year old son loves to help me make this easy recipe.
Sugey n.
Sugey n.
This crumb cake is so easy to make and very tasty. My favorite with coffee, very soft sweet and a must bake all the time.