Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix uploaded by Richelle H.Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix uploaded by Maryanne N.

Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix

Krusteaz® Cinnamon Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix.
New! Muffin recipe. see more...

Buy on Target
TammyJo E.
This is one of my family member's favorite finished baked good so we always have at least in our pantry. I or he try to buy it whenever we find it on sale. In the beginning we followed the directions but now we play fast and loose to create new types of treats in different shapes. Like most Krusteaz mixes, this is high quality and always works.
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
This cake mix was easy to use. The instructions were easy to read and understand. The cake was delicious and my whole family loves it. I would recommend to anyone. I will be buying this cake again.
Madeline D.
My husband and my absolute favorite crumb cake. Nothing compares. Exceeded our expectations the first time we tried it and have never used another brand. The flavor is outstanding and the ingredients are wholesome
Christine C.
This is a great box mix. The crumb cake is delicious and tastes so much better than most box cakes. Has a semi-homemade taste. It's so easy to make and you use everything in the box and just have to add a cookie of ingredients. I love to keep a box in my pantry so I have an easy dessert ready in case of a last minute invite out.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
My family grew up making this on sunday mornings for family brunch.  Because of that, these flavors just remind me of home.  This is a very very sweet coffee cake, but its really delicious.  The cinnamon crumble is the best part.  Also, its very easy to make
Elise C.
Out of all of the boxed mixes I can confidently say that Krusteaz is THE BEST! They use quality ingredients that you can taste. The final product doesn't taste "fake" like it's been made with chemicals and dyes. I love this brand and am a life long loyal customer.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Oh Influenster... Just browsing and seen these I LOVE THESEEEEEE😍 OMG! I haven't bought these I'm a few months an seeing them makes me want to go to wegmans!! I typically make muffins with these I do minis an regs they are such a good snack! Not bad for the cost at all specially for how many muffins I can pull out of it!
Haley W.
Joshua, TX
This stuff is outstanding! You honestly wouldn't know it was store bought in my opinion. It is easy to make and has the best flavor! I highly recommend trying it if you like anything cinnamon. The price is just right too. Comparable to anything similar on the shelves.
May B.
I love this mix so much! There are so many ways you can make these and it's great, the taste is delicious and it's very easy to make your own by adding new ingredients!! Directions are easy to follow as well
Cassandra R.
Canal Winchester, OH
Do you Live for Muffins?? How about struessel topped muffins... You too??!! I can't say enough about these amazing Moist super yummy muffins. They are amazing. Made them again tonight and I think next time I am going to try to mix it up a bit and add to it. You won't regret these muffins!