BY KRUSTEAZ

Natural & artificial flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Destiny K.
I used this mix and made it into muffins! They were great. The mix is on the pricey side of the baking mix spectrum. It's roughly $1 more than anything else like it. But it is really delicious and flavorful.
Debrian W.
All of their products are very tasty and easy to make. I am never disappointed when I purchase one of their products. Pretty reasonably priced as well. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quick but tasty treat.
Billie L.
I have only used this mix once and I had mixed emotions. I'm sure the final result for the muffins was suppose to turn out great. But I am a beginner baker and I struggled with following the directions. I feel if I tried again the result would be better!
Evie H.
I've made this as cake multiple times, not yet as muffins. Great mix! The cake and crumble both taste delicious. Easy enough to make, but the crumble part can get a little messy. Awesome treat for breakfast or for guests.
Amber B.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is the perfect dish to bake for a delicious and easy to make treat! There is nothing better than having a slice of chocolate swirl crunch cake with your coffee or just as a snack!
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
This mix is a family favorite!!! I've only been using the Krusteaz brand for about the past year-I was lucky enough to sample some thru a moms group program and was impressed with the quality so I've been switching over from the 'big 3' in baking. Along with the taste being equal/better I find the Krusteaz mixes have more servings per package.
Jay G.
This product came out delicious and chocolately. I baked it as a bread and got many compliments. It is very simple to make. I will be repurchasing for the holidays.
Christine C.
Tucson, AZ
This has the right amount of sweet for a treat without going overboard. Making muffins or mini muffins with it makes it most convenient for our whole family
Isabella N.
Somerset, KY
A tad bit messy to make but they're quick and sooo delicious. i enjoy making them as muffins but I'm sure they'd be a lot easier to make as a cake.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I make this for my husband on his birthday as a side with breakfast. I also make this into muffins for out zoo trips. This is a family favorite.