BY KRUSTEAZ

Natural & artificial flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Destiny K.
I used this mix and made it into muffins! They were great. The mix is on the pricey side of the baking mix spectrum. It's roughly $1 more than anything else like it. But it is really delicious and flavorful.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is so delicious! I love the crumb on here and it is so easy to make. It's sweet but not too sweet.
Debrian W.
All of their products are very tasty and easy to make. I am never disappointed when I purchase one of their products. Pretty reasonably priced as well. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quick but tasty treat.
Evie H.
I've made this as cake multiple times, not yet as muffins. Great mix! The cake and crumble both taste delicious. Easy enough to make, but the crumble part can get a little messy. Awesome treat for breakfast or for guests.
Amber B.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is the perfect dish to bake for a delicious and easy to make treat! There is nothing better than having a slice of chocolate swirl crunch cake with your coffee or just as a snack!
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
This mix is a family favorite!!! I've only been using the Krusteaz brand for about the past year-I was lucky enough to sample some thru a moms group program and was impressed with the quality so I've been switching over from the 'big 3' in baking. Along with the taste being equal/better I find the Krusteaz mixes have more servings per package.
Jay G.
This product came out delicious and chocolately. I baked it as a bread and got many compliments. It is very simple to make. I will be repurchasing for the holidays.
Christine C.
Tucson, AZ
This has the right amount of sweet for a treat without going overboard. Making muffins or mini muffins with it makes it most convenient for our whole family
Dariela P.
This brand is a great tasting box mix. This is my family's favorite. We all love cinnamon. It is an inexpensive box mix as well
KarenAnne T.
Clarksville, TN
This is my go to, to make for a fancier breakfast! Its easy to make, delicious, and a crowd favorite! We buy this all the time!