Krusteaz

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
It is so delicious that it is difficult to describe in words. I really liked! I was cooking pan cakes and now I decided to make waffles and it's just something incredible. I added raisins inside and it is very tasty. On the back of the package there is an instruction on how to cook pan cakes or waffles. It is very fast easy and convenient. Mr. cakes and waffles turn out to be very fluffy, light and incredibly tasty.
5 / 5
Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix is a great choice for busy families who want to enjoy delicious pancakes without spending a lot of time in the kitchen. The mix is easy to make, the pancakes are always fluffy and flavorful, and my kids love them. I highly recommend this pancake mix to anyone looking for a quick and easy breakfast option. Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix produces delicious pancakes. The pancakes are fluffy and flavorful, with a slightly sweet taste. They are perfect for topping with butter and syrup, or your favorite fruit or whipped cream.
5 / 5
Light and fluffy pancake mix 🥯 no artificial flavor, color or preservative. Buttermilk flavor, just add water and enjoy it for breakfast or for snack time