BY KRUSTEAZ #3 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Recipe: Easy Waffles.

Buy on Walmart
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
I used to ALWAYS use only Hungry Jack until I tried this brand. It makes for amazingly tasty pancakes. The best I’ve tried. It’s affordable and delicious. I use this to make pancakes and even cupcakes every once in a while. I definitely recommend this brand.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
THE BEST PANCAKE MIX EVER. Guaranteed fluffy delicious buttery pancakes. My mom has been getting this brand for as long as I can remember. They also make amazing waffles. Really brings me back and overall is delicious.
Kelly C.
West Allis, WI
This is hands down the BEST pancake mix I've ever tried, and I've tried almost all of them this list except for the Red Mill brand.  They are light, fluffy, and taste AMAZING.  Now I strictly buy Krusteaz for both their pancake mix AND their waffle mix.  Try it, and you'll never buy anything else, I swear!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I like this buttermilk pancake mix but I like to use egg and milk on it with water because otherwise it will get kind of burn and with the stuff I put on they come out fluffy
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love Krusteaz pancakes. They are so light and fluffy! This mix is super easy and only requires water, which is really convenient. This is a great one to keep in your pantry for anytime you have pancake cravings. It's priced well and great quality.
Camile R.
I purchase the HUGE bag of Krusteaz from my local Sams club. It is a great value and the price is great for the amount I get. Not gonna say its very healthy but it is really tasty! We ate this at least 3 times a week to make waffles. I will definitely buy this again my family loves it.
Laura L.
Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix is a great deal!  You get a lot of pancake mix and it is reasonably priced.  The pancake mix tastes great and goes well with mix-ins like fruit or chocolate.  Very easy for a quick breakfast.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I absolutely love this brand! This brand makes so many different pancake mixes that you can buy from! I love the buttermilk ones because they are very soft and fluffy!! Definitely worth a buy I purchase mine at Walmart
paola s.
I love making my pancakes with mix they always come out so fluffy and tasty my husband always tells me too make pancake for the kids I also use it to make waffles
Mari M.
Can you say yum? This brand of pancake mix delivers to the max. I constantly buy this brand for a reason. You cannot make a delicious weekend breakfast without pancakes and what better than Krusteaz to make them with.
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
I use this and put chocolate chips -anyone else?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yessss orrrr noooo
Angela S.
Can u add fruit to this mix?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
Hmm 😋😋 i want to test it