BY KRUSTEAZ #14 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Recipe: Easy Waffles.

Buy on Walmart
Camile R.
I purchase the HUGE bag of Krusteaz from my local Sams club. It is a great value and the price is great for the amount I get. Not gonna say its very healthy but it is really tasty! We ate this at least 3 times a week to make waffles. I will definitely buy this again my family loves it.
Kelly C.
West Allis, WI
This is hands down the BEST pancake mix I've ever tried, and I've tried almost all of them this list except for the Red Mill brand.  They are light, fluffy, and taste AMAZING.  Now I strictly buy Krusteaz for both their pancake mix AND their waffle mix.  Try it, and you'll never buy anything else, I swear!
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
My favorite pancake mix I will add chopped pecans or macadamia nuts to my mix and they still come out lite and fluffy. Adding chocolate chips or blue barriers is the best. I'm getting the urge to make pancakes
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love Krusteaz pancakes. They are so light and fluffy! This mix is super easy and only requires water, which is really convenient. This is a great one to keep in your pantry for anytime you have pancake cravings. It's priced well and great quality.
Laura L.
Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix is a great deal!  You get a lot of pancake mix and it is reasonably priced.  The pancake mix tastes great and goes well with mix-ins like fruit or chocolate.  Very easy for a quick breakfast.
Amanda A.
Laingsburg , MI
By far my favorite pancake mix! Super cheap and sooo yummy! The best part is that I only need to add water. When I am out of ingredients I can pull out the pancake mix and make pancakes for the kids and myself! So easy and tasty!
Mari M.
Can you say yum? This brand of pancake mix delivers to the max. I constantly buy this brand for a reason. You cannot make a delicious weekend breakfast without pancakes and what better than Krusteaz to make them with.
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
This product is soo easy to use. All it needs is water and the pancake mix to make this. I have bought this many times. It is a good value for the product. I made chocolate chip pancakes with this one day and everyone in my family loved it. I would definitely buy this again.
Megan R.
My husband bought the family sized bag. Makes 130 pancakes. Why do we need so many pancakes?! But this makes the fluffier and tastiest pancakes! Worth it, I guess lol. I just have to make pancakes daily
January G.
Killeen, TX
These pancakes taste like I spent all morning mixing them from scratch (which I never do anymore) and my kids absolutely love them. Mix in some fresh berries and you have a different pancake every time
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yessss orrrr noooo
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Can u add fruit to this mix?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
Hmm 😋😋 i want to test it