BY KRUSTEAZ #4 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Recipe: Easy Waffles.

Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
The BEST pancake mix ever!!! This makes the pancakes fluffy, soft and taste good. I always get recommended on my pancakes. I have tried other brands and they do not compare. I usually buy the family size bag. Highly recommend!!
Nico P.
Enfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought Krusteaz pancake mix because it was cheap, and I have no regrets. It makes great pancakes, and I love the Buttermilk variety because it can act as a base for me to add my own mix-ins and toppings. I have bought it several times and likely will continue. I definitely recommend it.
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
I used to ALWAYS use only Hungry Jack until I tried this brand. It makes for amazingly tasty pancakes. The best I’ve tried. It’s affordable and delicious. I use this to make pancakes and even cupcakes every once in a while. I definitely recommend this brand.
Kelly C.
This is hands down the BEST pancake mix I've ever tried, and I've tried almost all of them this list except for the Red Mill brand.  They are light, fluffy, and taste AMAZING.  Now I strictly buy Krusteaz for both their pancake mix AND their waffle mix.  Try it, and you'll never buy anything else, I swear!
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I started getting the big bag because I used to eat pancakes quite frequently and the price is kind of unbeatable. They taste great and the directions are easy to follow. I like adding fresh fruit or cinnamon and vanilla extract to enhance the flavor. You can find the mix pretty much anywhere.
rori w.
I absolutely love this brand! This brand makes so many different pancake mixes that you can buy from! I love the buttermilk ones because they are very soft and fluffy!! Definitely worth a buy I purchase mine at Walmart
paola s.
I love making my pancakes with mix they always come out so fluffy and tasty my husband always tells me too make pancake for the kids I also use it to make waffles
Mari M.
Can you say yum? This brand of pancake mix delivers to the max. I constantly buy this brand for a reason. You cannot make a delicious weekend breakfast without pancakes and what better than Krusteaz to make them with.
Melody L.
Whittier , CA
I make pancake art and this is my favorite pancake mix! It is sooo fluffy and creates the perfect texture! It also creates a good crisp! You can find this mix anywhere. I am always satisfied with this brand.
Nia N.
Picked up a box of this mix at Dollar Tree, and used it right away to make chocolate chip pancakes. They came out perfectly fluffy, and my family devoured them. Much nicer texture than the flat, heavy pancakes the store brand creates. Have repurchased and would recommend!
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Can u add fruit to this mix?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yessss orrrr noooo
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
I use this and put chocolate chips -anyone else?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where did you buy this?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
Hmm 😋😋 i want to test it