BY KRUSTEAZ #21 in Baking Mix

Buy on Walmart
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I made breakfast of pancakes and eggs for breakfast for my love and I. I nearly panicked when I realized that I have all the usual ingredients except oil. That means I would have to make a store run. Turns out, I looked at the instructions. All it calls for is the pancake mix and water. That's it. No eggs, milk, or vegetable oil needed! I was so relieved. For this to only need water and mix to make, it surprisingly tastes pretty good. I just add a little melted butter and syrup and it was tasty! Just adjust how thick or thin you want the mix/pancakes to be.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This is a nice, basic pancake mix that doesn't require anything special--just mix and water. Although, I substitute the water for milk. I find that it has a better flavor. I have bought many boxes over the years and always have some on hand. These cook great on a griddle and are truly light and fluffy. I tell everyone about this stuff!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I usually purchase Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix because of the rich flavor and fluffy texture of the pancakes it makes. I love to serve the pancakes with butter syrup. I usually pick it up at any local grocery store when it is one sale. The only brand I prefer over this one is the Walmart brand.
Shakira D.
Shakira D.
Tacoma, WA
My absolute favorite, it is my go to for pancakes and waffles, so easy to mix a small child could help, affordable and I like the family size bag, I never run out, I decided to do Christmas brunch instead of dinner and you can be sure I will be using this product
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Moses Lake, WA
I like how soft they always come out, easy and simple. I once bought it at cosco size was pretty big and lasted me a while. Yes it did meet my expectations. It was a good value for its size so i would not complain. Yes i would buy again for its good price.
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Hilton Head Island, SC
believe it or not krusteaz is my favorite pancake mix. I have been using this mix for a really long time. It is super cheap and they have so many options. They have one that comes with chocolate chips and blueberries mixed it in already which i love.
Joanna N.
Joanna N.
Stockton, CA
Just add water and you have the fluffier pancakes. I like to make chocolate chip pancakes with this mix and roll them up in a napkin for an on the go snack. Sweet enough without syrup if you use milk chocolate morsels. Yummy!!
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY
This is better than aunt jemima!!!! It's so fluffy and delicious. It was cheaper than the other one I normally get so I picked it up. Boy was I glad to. Sometimes we overlook cheaper products but this is great.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Mesa, AZ
These are so easy to make! you do not need to add any eggs. Just water and mix, that's it! Plus the original lets you add any toppings into the mix. Chocolate chips and bananas is our favorite.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
i love to use this brand because the mix is super easy to make and its supper fast also which is tow pluses! it doesnt really have a butter milk taste though but they are yummy!