BY KRUSTEAZ #7 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Recipe: Easy Waffles.

Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
I used to ALWAYS use only Hungry Jack until I tried this brand. It makes for amazingly tasty pancakes. The best I’ve tried. It’s affordable and delicious. I use this to make pancakes and even cupcakes every once in a while. I definitely recommend this brand.
Kelly C.
Pewaukee, WI
This is hands down the BEST pancake mix I've ever tried, and I've tried almost all of them this list except for the Red Mill brand.  They are light, fluffy, and taste AMAZING.  Now I strictly buy Krusteaz for both their pancake mix AND their waffle mix.  Try it, and you'll never buy anything else, I swear!
Camile R.
I purchase the HUGE bag of Krusteaz from my local Sams club. It is a great value and the price is great for the amount I get. Not gonna say its very healthy but it is really tasty! We ate this at least 3 times a week to make waffles. I will definitely buy this again my family loves it.
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I started getting the big bag because I used to eat pancakes quite frequently and the price is kind of unbeatable. They taste great and the directions are easy to follow. I like adding fresh fruit or cinnamon and vanilla extract to enhance the flavor. You can find the mix pretty much anywhere.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I absolutely love this brand! This brand makes so many different pancake mixes that you can buy from! I love the buttermilk ones because they are very soft and fluffy!! Definitely worth a buy I purchase mine at Walmart
paola s.
I love making my pancakes with mix they always come out so fluffy and tasty my husband always tells me too make pancake for the kids I also use it to make waffles
Mari M.
Can you say yum? This brand of pancake mix delivers to the max. I constantly buy this brand for a reason. You cannot make a delicious weekend breakfast without pancakes and what better than Krusteaz to make them with.
Melody L.
Whittier , CA
I make pancake art and this is my favorite pancake mix! It is sooo fluffy and creates the perfect texture! It also creates a good crisp! You can find this mix anywhere. I am always satisfied with this brand.
Kathleen M.
Lucasville, OH
Krusties for sure.. My go to mix they has the best by far.. The pancakes and waffles come out so fluffy. And I always add a little vanilla and sugar, cinnamon and a couple eggs makes them even better..
Kara G.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Safeway
This is my favorite pancake mix! Perfect for weekend morning breakfast! Great flavor and easy to add in mix-ins like chocolate chips or fruit. A must have on my shelf!
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Can u add fruit to this mix?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yessss orrrr noooo
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
I use this and put chocolate chips -anyone else?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where did you buy this?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
Hmm 😋😋 i want to test it