BY KRUSTEAZ #3 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Recipe: Easy Waffles.

Jenn G.
1,047 reviews
Purchased at: Costco
I’ve been buying this mix for the past year or so and I do think it’s great! My only complaint is that it’s too thick if made by the on package directions- the pancakes don’t cook all the way inside. So I usually add a bit more water to make the batter thinner for better pancakes. They always turn out super fluffy! Easy with just adding water and whatever mix ins you’d like. A favorite of my kids’ is chocolate chips!
Angela M.
Purchased at: Costco
I have gotten this for years and it's so easy to use. I get the big bag from Costco and it lasts a while. I usually add cinnamon and vanilla extract to the mix, but the mix is still good by itself. I like that you just add water and you're done. I mean, if you're making waffles, it's different, but they give you the recipe to make waffles on the bag.
Nico P.
Holyoke
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought Krusteaz pancake mix because it was cheap, and I have no regrets. It makes great pancakes, and I love the Buttermilk variety because it can act as a base for me to add my own mix-ins and toppings. I have bought it several times and likely will continue. I definitely recommend it.
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
I used to ALWAYS use only Hungry Jack until I tried this brand. It makes for amazingly tasty pancakes. The best I’ve tried. It’s affordable and delicious. I use this to make pancakes and even cupcakes every once in a while. I definitely recommend this brand.
Kelly C.
This is hands down the BEST pancake mix I've ever tried, and I've tried almost all of them this list except for the Red Mill brand.  They are light, fluffy, and taste AMAZING.  Now I strictly buy Krusteaz for both their pancake mix AND their waffle mix.  Try it, and you'll never buy anything else, I swear!
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I started getting the big bag because I used to eat pancakes quite frequently and the price is kind of unbeatable. They taste great and the directions are easy to follow. I like adding fresh fruit or cinnamon and vanilla extract to enhance the flavor. You can find the mix pretty much anywhere.
rori w.
I absolutely love this brand! This brand makes so many different pancake mixes that you can buy from! I love the buttermilk ones because they are very soft and fluffy!! Definitely worth a buy I purchase mine at Walmart
paola s.
I love making my pancakes with mix they always come out so fluffy and tasty my husband always tells me too make pancake for the kids I also use it to make waffles
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
This is the brand of pancake mix that our family buys most often, and we keep coming back to it for a reason. It makes the thickest, fluffiest, Light tasting pancakes and is much better than other more expensive brands out there. We also found the mix stores better when purchased in the bag form.
Nicole G.
N. Michigan by way of East Bay
Breakfast for dinner!!! When I don’t make homemade pancakes I make these, mix in some water, milk, eggs, and a pinch of this and that, and they are easy and taste great. Def a win with with kiddos when you give a light dusting of sprinkles. 🧚‍♂️
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yessss orrrr noooo
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Can u add fruit to this mix?
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
I use this and put chocolate chips -anyone else?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where did you buy this?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
Hmm 😋😋 i want to test it

Kohl's