BY KRUSTEAZ #42 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Krusteaz® Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix.
A northwest tradition since 1932.
New!
Just add water.
Heart healthy.
Development of heart disease depends upon many factors, but its risk may be reduced by diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and healthy lifestyles.
Good source of fiber.
Cholesterol free.
Low in fat.
0g trans fat.
Low in saturated fat & cholesterol.
Certified by American heart association heartcheckmark.org. see more...

Candy C.
Charleston, SC
Once I discovered Krusteaz I made it everyday for 2 &1/2 weeks straight my family and I love it. I'm sorry I didn't know about it before. It's so fluffy and light and sooooo good. I want to make some now on a Sunday afternoon at 4:10pm. My local had it on sale BOGOF and I had a $1 off coupon which first got my attention. I bought about 5 boxes in less than a week and a half. I am never turning back or going out for pancakes ever again.
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
I love that you can choose the consistency of your pancakes with this! I like mine a little bit thicker, so I use less water! I used to make them all the time in high school because they're so easy! My go to pancake mix!
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
This mix had good flavor but is too dense for me. I prefer a fluffy pancake and these are very thick, which may be what buttermilk pancakes are normally like? I will have to try again with more liquid.
Katie A.
Vista, CA
This product is literally perfect for camping. You only mix in water and poof, pancakes. They turned out very fluffy, and you could eat about a hundred of them. I was able to mix these easily in a ziploc bag, with no lumps. They have a lightly sweet flavor, kind of tangy too because it's buttermilk.
Whitney C.
These make perfect pancakes with their easy to make recipe on the side, price is great for a box of pancake mix. Haha I recommend if anyone ever had a problem choosing a box, these are the go to! Very satisfied of the product!
Courtney F.
Mesa, AZ
I'm kind of a pancake addict and this is the only stuff I buy. They turn out perfect and delicious, and BONUS! heart healthy, so less guilt.
Michelle N.
Their pancakes come up fluffier than Bisquick. I also love the blueberry pancake mix as well. Easy. Keep it in the house all the time!
Michele L.
The absolute best pancake mix. It rivals my homemade recipe, but so much faster with less clean up. Great texture and flavor.
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA
This product is so delicious and also very easy to make! They are super light and just the right amount of fluffiness 😜
wendy b.
I prefer this brand over the all the other premixed pancake brands. It just taste good and is really easy to use.