BY KRUSTEAZ

Seize the What If™... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Candice M.
Redlands
Krusteaz is one of the best baking mixes if you are going to bake from a box. It always tastes moist and delicious. It doesn't have that fake taste that some box mixes can have.
christina D.
Crown Point, IN
It is super easy to make and tastes wonderful! I would recommend this to anyone and they would definately enjoy it!
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
This is an easy-to-make coffee cake. It tastes like a cross between a muffin and a cake. I suggest swirling the blueberry flavoring into the mix rather than creating a single-layer of the filling. The coffee cake got a little soggy that way and the flavor didn't carry through the rest of the cake as well. It's great for a brunch or to take to a pot-luck because it is easy to transport.
Rebekah S.
Boulder, CO
I love this muffin mix! The muffins always turn out perfect and delicious. The canned blueberries get me a little squeamish, but they taste just fine once baked! Whenever I'm looking to treat myself I purchase this and go to town. These muffins are great with a little butter and cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top!
casey m.
Lancaster, KY
This is great. I wish it would have more favor but other than that it is perfect. I prefer the lemon chess bar so if you are contemplating this or that I would go with that but this is still great
Danielle K.
Indianapolis, IN
I make this for my husband often! He loves this baking mix. I make it on a Sunday, and he eats it for breakfast through the work week. It's sweet without being overly sweet, and so super yummy!
Jes S.
absolutely Delicious! my sister always asks me to make her some muffins when she comes over. I get it from my local Shoprite. Definitely met my expectations for a great price.
Michelle K.
Selma, NC
So good !
The crumb topping cooks just perfectly and provides the right amount of texture and sweetness as a topping.
The cake was very moist and the blueberry filling in the middle was delicious.
Patricia F.
Ocala, FL
this is divine,when it is warm it is so good! I love Krusteaz I use this product so often .iti is quality and it never fails .I bought this at Walmart.just prepare and enjoy.the value is good and the quality I great. I have recommended it to several people and is a familyaffair.
Samantha L.
Everett, WA
My family and I enjoy this brand over all others. It's taste closer to home maid.