Krusteaz Bar Mix Meyer Lemon

by Krusteaz

Krusteaz 19.35-oz. Lemon bar mix

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krusteaz Bar Mix Meyer Lemon!
Product Highlights
“These bars are easy to make and have a great flavor for those days when you just don't have time to start from scratch.” in reviews
These lemon bars are the best! They don’t taste like preservatives and artificial flavors. A great go to dessert!
Columbus, OH
These are very easy to make! They are also very delicious. It's a great quick and easy dessert for your family!
THESE ARE SO GOOD. They're so easy to make for parties, and they're always the hit of the taste buds! :)
Morrisville, NC
I love all lemon desserts and this is no exception. I love how tangy and tart the cake mix is.
Portage, MI
Great to have on hand when you want to make lemon bars but don’t want to do it from scratch.
We just bought 4 boxes of these on sale to make. I love Lemon and these are delicious
Austin, TX
I LOVE lemon squares. Homemade is best but when in a pinch these are great!
I LOVE lemon squares. Homemade is best but when in a pinch these are great!

Looking for your answer?