Krusteaz Bar Mix Meyer Lemon

by Krusteaz

Krusteaz 19.35-oz. Lemon bar mix

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krusteaz Bar Mix Meyer Lemon!
Product Highlights
“These bars are easy to make and have a great flavor for those days when you just don't have time to start from scratch.” in reviews
Mill Creek, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
Just made these lemon bars yesterday and they turned out super delicious! The box comes with 2 different packages that include the crust and the lemon filling. You make the crust first and bake it for a few minutes, just be sure to really spray the pan that you use first because the crust tends to really stick to the bottom of the pan. Then you pour the lemon filling over the top of the hot crust and bake it again for a bit. Then you let it cool in the fridge for about an hour before serving it. Too them off with a bit of powdered sugar and you are good to go. They are a bit sweeter than I would want but still taste amazing.
Lake Jackson, TX
My husband introduced me to these and they are really good! We get asked to bring them to holiday dinners, and we have them randomly year round. They are easy to make and have a wonderful flavor that is tart sweet and yummy. We actually have a box in our pantry now as a result of trying a homemade recipe that didn't turn out. This mix has never failed to be wonderful- even when mistakes were made by the baker.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this as a treat / activity during my quarantine for the Coronavirus. It is very easy to make and delicious. I was disappointed to see the bars on the box pictured with powdered sugar but the ingredients included no powdered sugar. You need a solid 12 hour block for these to really set up.
Shelton, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Super easy to make and everyone loves them! Shhh I tell everyone they’re homemade. They are also extremely affordable. I wish they didn’t take as long to make but isn’t awful. I buy these whenever I need to bake for a crowd!
Lemon bars are delicious, but let's be serious, it's a bit of a mess to make them from scratch.  Now I don't feel like I have to, since Krusteaz's Lemon Bar mix is so good!  These are perfectly sweet and tart with just the right texture in the crust and the lemon layer.
You cannot go wrong with krusteaz. The finished product always comes out perfect, unless you forget about it. lolol Bakery shop flavor without the price. It's always fun to bake something, especially when it's easy peasy out of a box! Super lemony, creamy and buttery. Flaky crust. Everything that I expect from krusteaz!
San Marcos , CA
Love these lemon bars! My fiancé is on dialysis for kidney disease and it was a struggle trying to find something he could have. This has been a staple ever since we bought the first box. Bet affordable and very very good!
Corona
The BEST lemon bar mix !! Every time I make lemon squares I buy this kind. It's super easy to make and they come out tasting great! Also leaves the kitchen smelling so good !
Sunbury, PA
Do you love lemon?? Then you will love these absolutely delicious lemon bars. I was first introduced to these at a dinner where someone prepared these for our dessert course. I later asked for the recipe and she sweetly pulled the box from her cupboard. I was in shock. I didn't think anything this delicious could come from box; I truly believed she had made them from scratch. As I write this there is a box in my cupboard ....just thinking about them I am getting hungry.
Ephrata, PA
These are easy and delicious. I live in good bakery desert, so I have to make do with the things I can make myself unless I make a special trip. I love lemon bars and this mix makes really nice ones that aren't so overwhelmingly sweet that it covers the tartness of the lemon.

Looking for your answer?