BY KRUSTEAZ

Krusteaz® Banana Quick Bread Supreme Mix.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Made with real bananas. see more...

Mimi F.
This one is a winner! Krusteaz is a quick and easy way to have delicious banana nut bread in only a short time. This brand makes other flavors, too. I just finished making the pumpkin spice loaf and baked it in my Christmas tree pan.
Makes great teacher’s happies or a little something special for anyone on your list. Try these quick breads! You will love them!
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I do love a good homemade banana bread mix and this box does the other recipes justice! You could add some extra bananas to make the flavor pop more. This mix is moist and delicious! Always buy it when it is on sale.
Lela G.
This bread is very quick and simple to use. My daughter loves to help. The only thing in my opinion is its not as flavorful as homemade. But it works for the price and time it takes to make it.
Lisa W.
Rosiclare, IL
Great flavor and baking results. This brand gets an A+. Tastes like it was made from scratch. I use lots of this brands products and always happy with the flavor and texture
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
This mix is truly amazing. It is just banana bread, so I usually end up adding some extra chopped bananas, walnuts and chocolate chips and it turns out delicious.
Allison M.
Love this banana bread mix!! It's so delicious with some added banana pieces in it! My fiancé can't get enough of it.
Joy A.
Lafayette, CO
I love baking from scratch but when I need a quick mix Krusteaz makes the best! Fruity, light, and fluffy.
Melissa M.
Taylorsville, KY
Great brand. This name sweet fluffy bread. I add a cup of walnut pieces to the mix as well.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
How can you make the topping to make it glazed on top like Starbucks banana bread?
diane c.
Is this actually good?
tiara R.
Concord, CA
Does this bread come in other flavors