BY KRUSTEAZ

Recipes: Traditional Shortbread, Raspberry Thumbprints. see more...

Dallas L.
Dallas L.
I bake these every year for my best friend for her birthday and each time that i do she just wants me too bake more. the tast of these are so enriching and you can find them just about anywhere for a good price. i would recommend these to just about anyone
Devon L.
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
I love the krusteaz mixes, especially the cookie mixes. The shortbread mix is great because you can use cookie cutters. My son loves to decorate cut out cookies they are a great price and easy to make. I would highly recommend this cookie mix to everyone.
Marielkys G.
Marielkys G.
They are delicious but not to be consumed every day, they are delicious and crispy. But as long as you do not invent in eating them too many days, because they stop appealing.
But they are pretty much butter
Buy them and tell me what you think-...
Alana G.
Alana G.
Wittmann, AZ
Love krusteaz bakery style short bread cookies mix very easy to make and my daughter loves to bake these too and there so flavorfull and yummy all my kids love them
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Springfield, MA
Very easy to follow along with the instructions :) I bake a lot around the holidays so sometimes you need to cut corners and this is both a tasty and easy option!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
So yummy for a quick treat! Ingredients are ok. These are my favorite cookie to make but when im tired these are quick and satisfying!
Maryam L.
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
They are delicious. Only problem is that they could be a slight bit more sweeter. Cheap priced and makes a good size batch.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Cypress, TX
I bake sugar cookies every Christmas and Krusteaz used to be my go to until they discontinued the sugar cookie mix. Now the only options are this shortbread and a butter sugar cookie mix. While I haven't tried the shortbread, the butter was hard to bake and did not taste right.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
I love this mix! I buy it in big bags from Costco around Christmas to make sugar cookies! Easy and yummy! They are perfect!
Angelique P.
Angelique P.
These are perfect for any occasion and for pretty much any season. You can even add your own kind of frosting and decorate it how you want it.