BY KRUSTEAZ #40 in Cookie Mixes

Krusteaz® Snickerdoodle Bakery Style Cookie Mix.
Makes 3 dozen.
Cinnamon sugar topping.
Pouch included. see more...

Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
I make these for parties and they are always a hit. They taste just like my Nanny's handmade/"from scratch" recipe. They always come out soft, fluffy, and with great flavor!
Megan R.
These cookies were delicious. It was easy to mix. Just need a stick of butter and an egg. The cinnamon sugar mixture was included as well! It was easy to roll into balls. My daughter rolled them in the sugar mixture and loved it. Our cookies came out soft. Super yummy. Taste like the snickerdoodles I've grown to love
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
The best snickerdoddle mix hands down. My advice is the follow the recipe, and do not let the butter melt, it needs to be soft but not liquid. If the dough isn't coming together, try adding a tablespoon or so of very cold water, treat this dough the way you would pie crust and they will turn out.
Jes Paolo d.
Loved this mix!! So easy to use and minimal ingredients to add. Price was great, especially during the holidays because it is always on sale! I normally make these homemade and my family Loves them. The holidays just require cookies and coffee! But I dont have time to be making homemade constantly so this mis is perfect for a quick batch and they come out delicious!!!
Jessica B.
If you love snickernoodles, this is for you! It's the best snickernoodle mix I have ever had. I don't even bother to make these cookies homemade anymore. There is a great cinnamon flavor with that little extra that separates it from a regular cinnamon sugar cookie.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really didn't have snickerdoodle cookies on my favorite cookie list..... I made these for my Mom, who loves snickerdoodle cookies.... I thought these were really good. Still not my Favorite.. But these are sooo good!! You have to try them.. This cookie mix is an easy one too!!
Morgan C.
Sandy, UT
These cookies are the best snicker doodles I have tried! I have made these so many times and everyone always asks for the recipe! I will continue to buy this mix since it's so easy and quick to use. Definitely recommend!
Carina B.
Denver, CO
It's so so so delicious ( if you like cinnamon and sugar and believe that is the best team ever) you'll love it!! Super easy you just will need one egg and butter ( and cinnamon and sugar of course).
Jayme R.
Medford , OR
My husband's favorite cookie is a snicker doodle and when I can't make them from scratch I definitely go towards these. They have the perfect amount of spice and are super soft.
Cynthia F.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is awesome. Recommend for use during the holidays especially if invited to cookie trade off. To make it more of your own "recipe", add a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg and some nuts!