Krusteaz Bakery Style Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix

Makes 2 dozen Kosher dairy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krusteaz Bakery Style Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix!
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,274 reviews
I found these on sale 10 for 10 at Smiths and fell in love. They are soft, chewy and melt in your mouth good!
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,075 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Great mix for a quick and easy to make chocolate treat. I usually bake my cookies from scratch but it is always convenient to have couple of boxes of already prepared cookie mix. So many to choose from.
Consistently C.
Cincinnati, OH
Second only to homemade chocolate chip cookies. The mix is easy to make and the cookies are delicious
amy B.
Reedsville, PA
Very good soft cookies. Amazing flavor. I buy these a lot too for making cookies or cookies bars to sale at my club events. Easy to make. Everyone loves them.
Marleighna J.
Ladson, SC
Such a great option my family loves this brand of mix all of their stuff is so great! I will forever love it!!!!!
Melissa M.
Pascagoula, MS
I have been trying this brand every since I received the Krusteaz blueberry muffin and the banana nut muffin I love this brand economic and great my family loves it and I love it.
Ann K.
Williamsport, PA
Best mix ever. We pick one uo just about every time we go to the store. Amazing mix that is easy to make and bakes up like a dream. I recommend this brand to everyone. Its worth its higher price.
Brenda L.
Columbia, TN
I love Krusteaz baking mixes! This one makes wonderful chocolate chunk cookies! The mix is really easy to use as well!
Stephanie C.
Malden, MA
This is by far the best boxed cookie mix on the market... I honestly don’t know how they can be so different - there’s only so many ingredients in chocolate chip cookies!! But they absolutely nailed it! The chocolate chips are primo also!
Brittany M.
Brentwood, TN
New user of this brand. Please with the value and final product. Price was competitive. Tastes like you’d expect.

Looking for your answer?