Krusteaz Bakery Style Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix

Makes 2 dozen Kosher dairy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krusteaz Bakery Style Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix!
Victorville, CA
I love this cookie mix! It is so easy to use and makes baking chocolate chip cookies at home so quick! They taste delicious and I love the big chunks of chocolate!
Pasadena, TX
This is a really yummy and easg to use cookie mix. Im not the best when it comes to baking but even clumsy little me can make a good cookie with this easy to use mix. If youve never tried it before id highly recommend you pick up a box and give it a chance
Malden, MA
This is by far the best boxed cookie mix on the market... I honestly don’t know how they can be so different - there’s only so many ingredients in chocolate chip cookies!! But they absolutely nailed it! The chocolate chips are primo also!
Lake St Louis, MO
I absolutely cannot day enough good hints about Krusteaz. These cookies are really good, perfect texture, perfect taste. Just like all of their other products. If you are considering getting these do it, hen do yourself a favor and grab their brownie mix and their cinnamon coffee cake mix while you are at it. You won’t regret it.
West Allis, WI
My mom is a huge fan of chocolate chunk cookies and these ones were gone in a matter of no time. They were easy to make and tasted great. They made less cookies than I expected but that’s ok. They still tasted great and are affordable.
Best cookies every. This brand never fails to impress me with its products, I have yet to have a mix that I have not absolutely loved. They are affordable and so so so delicious. I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Georgetown, IN
These are seriously delicious! They easily beat any of my personal recipes. A mix is so easy too. It tells you exactly what to add and how to bake them without over baking. I will certainly rebuy and highly recommend!
Cranston , RI
These are the best boxed store cookies in my opinion! They always come out perfect and are so gooey and chocolatey! They don’t need any improvements ! I have bought them before and will buy them again
Lincoln, CA
I love Krusteaz, I love the convenience of the cookie mix as well! This chocolate chunk mix is so yummy! Krusteaz Bakery Style Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
Candor, NC
I received this as a gift from my mother. I love cookies and wanted to try something new. It was easy to prepare, the cookies were moist and chewy! It's a good value, not too pricey. I usually buy just Pillsbury but Krusteaz has won me over. I will buy this!!! 5/5 stars.