Krusteaz All Purpose Pancake Biscuit & Baking Mix

by Krusteaz

What are your favorite ingredients to add to this mix? (blueberries, chocolate chips...)
Start your review of Krusteaz All Purpose Pancake Biscuit & Baking Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Logan N.
Crystal, MN
Krusteaz All Purpose Pancake Biscuit & Baking Mix uploaded by Logan N.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so why not start it off right with Krusteaz pancakes. They are nice and fluffy, don’t soak up too much syrup and the flavor is amazing. #krusteaz #pancakes #breakfast
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
This is a very yummy and quick mix ! It’s easy to use but I usually like my pancakes a bit on the crisper side , I feel like those are pretty fluffy mix
Julissa P.
Peekskill, NY
Krusteaz All Purpose Pancake Biscuit & Baking Mix uploaded by Julissa P.
Purchased at: Costco
I get the jumbo bag at costco because my family loves how fluffy this mix makes pancakes[product:krusteaz-all-purpose-pancake-biscuit-&-baking-mix][product:krusteaz-all-purpose-pancake-biscuit-&-baking-mix]
Madelin C.
Krusteaz All Purpose Pancake Biscuit & Baking Mix uploaded by Madelin C.
[product:krusteaz-all-purpose-pancake-biscuit-&-baking-mix] very delicious and easy to make, this is the brand I like to use but honestly, pancakes are delicious no matter the brand.
Katie S.
I had never heard of this brand before and always used bisquick but after trying it I won't go back. So light and fluffy where as other brands come out more spongy. I also like the flavor better it's a little sweeter.
Jana S.
Chlumec nad Cidlinou
I haven't tried many of pancake mixes but this one is my go to mix. I have been using it for the past 5 years and family loves it. I usually add some chocolate chips to it and it taste delicious. I would recommend it to all of you and I will keep buying this brand.
Kayla G.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Krusteaz All Purpose Pancake Biscuit & Baking Mix uploaded by Kayla G.
I prefer this brand it’s got a good flavor and consistency... it’s definitely affordable and so very delicious... you can also buy this in bigger sizes which is awesome I would recommend using this product.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Krusteaz All Purpose Pancake Biscuit & Baking Mix uploaded by Tia S.
I buy this to make quick pancakes in the morning for our weekends I'm actually home not working. The kids love this and when you get sick of maple syrup I would re commend spreading peanut butter. Its a big hit in my house. It's very affordable just give it a try.
Jessica L.
Fort Dodge , Ia
Purchased at: Walmart
These were some of the best pancakes I have had in a very long time. I usually have to go to a restaurant to get the quality I want, but not anymore! Krusteaz All Purpose Pancake Biscuit & Baking Mix
Patricia E.
Purchased at: Costco
I really love this brand! Has a very good taste and consistent, I mean you can make a very fluffy pancakes!