BY KRUSTEAZ

Krusteaz 19.35-oz. Lemon bar mix see more...

Krusteaz 19.35-oz. Lemon Bar Mix
  • "These bars are easy to make and have a great flavor for those days when you just don't have time to start from scratch." in 2 reviews
Jernell G.
New Orleans, LA
Loved it !!!!!!!!

Danielle D.
San Diego, CA
Love Krusteaz lemon bars when you don't have the time to make your own. These received rave reviews when I made them quickly for unexpected guests. Phew! Great real lemon flavor, too. Bonus: Stock up when they're on sale and you won't be sorry.
Tedisa C.
I made these yesterday and they were just as good if not better than some I've had from some expensive bakeries. They are also inexpensive....if you want a great dessert without all the muss and fuss...give these lemon bars a try
Samantha S.
I followed the box directions exactly,but unfortunately was unable to remove my bars from my pre greased pan . I scraped the bars out ,and loved the taste .I was just super bummed they would not come out of the pan so, I could use them for a dinner party .
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
I love these lemon bars ,i just never have the time to make them. takes a little time mixing and making everything but its totally worth it!! must try if you are a lemon fan!
Elizabeth W.
Gilbert, AZ
I really like to bake, but when it's this easy and this good I LOVE to bake! They were a hit at the holiday party.
Sue L.
Kalkaska, MI
Jill H.
THESE ARE SO GOOD. They're so easy to make for parties, and they're always the hit of the taste buds! :)
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
These are very easy to make! They are also very delicious. It's a great quick and easy dessert for your family!
Kimberlee B.
Springfield, OR
These are really easy to make, so they were fun to make with my 4 year old. They are also really addictive because they taste great!

Walmart