BY KRUSTEAZ

Krusteaz 19.35-oz. Lemon bar mix see more...

Krusteaz 19.35-oz. Lemon Bar Mix
  • "These bars are easy to make and have a great flavor for those days when you just don't have time to start from scratch." in 2 reviews
Kimberlee B.
Springfield, OR
These are really easy to make, so they were fun to make with my 4 year old. They are also really addictive because they taste great!
Amy H.
Teutopolis, IL
These are the closest to made from scratch lemon bars that I've ever tasted. You will not be disappointed in them. Yum!!!
Sue L.
Kalkaska, MI
Alycia G.
Middletown, MD
I can't say that I have actually tried this. But I have made it for my boyfriend twice and he absolutely loves these!
Elizabeth W.
Gilbert, AZ
I really like to bake, but when it's this easy and this good I LOVE to bake! They were a hit at the holiday party.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
These are very easy to make! They are also very delicious. It's a great quick and easy dessert for your family!
Jill H.
THESE ARE SO GOOD. They're so easy to make for parties, and they're always the hit of the taste buds! :)
Amber W.
We just bought 4 boxes of these on sale to make. I love Lemon and these are delicious

Walmart