BY KRUSTEAZ

Krusteaz 19.35-oz. Lemon bar mix see more...

Krusteaz 19.35-oz. Lemon Bar Mix
  • "These bars are easy to make and have a great flavor for those days when you just don't have time to start from scratch." in 2 reviews
Michaela C.
Lemon bars are delicious, but let's be serious, it's a bit of a mess to make them from scratch.  Now I don't feel like I have to, since Krusteaz's Lemon Bar mix is so good!  These are perfectly sweet and tart with just the right texture in the crust and the lemon layer.
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Love these lemon bars! My fiancé is on dialysis for kidney disease and it was a struggle trying to find something he could have. This has been a staple ever since we bought the first box. Bet affordable and very very good!
Mercedee A.
Corona
The BEST lemon bar mix !! Every time I make lemon squares I buy this kind. It's super easy to make and they come out tasting great! Also leaves the kitchen smelling so good !
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
Do you love lemon?? Then you will love these absolutely delicious lemon bars. I was first introduced to these at a dinner where someone prepared these for our dessert course. I later asked for the recipe and she sweetly pulled the box from her cupboard. I was in shock. I didn't think anything this delicious could come from box; I truly believed she had made them from scratch. As I write this there is a box in my cupboard ....just thinking about them I am getting hungry.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
These are easy and delicious. I live in good bakery desert, so I have to make do with the things I can make myself unless I make a special trip. I love lemon bars and this mix makes really nice ones that aren't so overwhelmingly sweet that it covers the tartness of the lemon.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I made these for the first time yesterday and they are delicious! Super easy recipe. I used the wrong size pan (10x10 instead of 8x8) but they still turned out great! I added some fresh lemon zest to the crust and some powdered sugar on top with more lemon zest before putting in the refrigerator. Perfect little treat for the summer! Will definitely be buying this again!
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
For being in a box these are pretty amazing! Easy to make and great flavor! Taste almost like my homemade bars! They are a little price tier where I live so when I get coupons or they are buy one get one free it makes it even better !
Samantha S.
I followed the box directions exactly,but unfortunately was unable to remove my bars from my pre greased pan . I scraped the bars out ,and loved the taste .I was just super bummed they would not come out of the pan so, I could use them for a dinner party .
Danielle D.
San Diego, CA
Love Krusteaz lemon bars when you don't have the time to make your own. These received rave reviews when I made them quickly for unexpected guests. Phew! Great real lemon flavor, too. Bonus: Stock up when they're on sale and you won't be sorry.
Tedisa C.
I made these yesterday and they were just as good if not better than some I've had from some expensive bakeries. They are also inexpensive....if you want a great dessert without all the muss and fuss...give these lemon bars a try

back