Krusteaz 19.35-oz. Lemon Bar Mix

Krusteaz 19.35-oz. Lemon bar mix see more...

Buy on Target
  • "These bars are easy to make and have a great flavor for those days when you just don't have time to start from scratch." in 2 reviews
Michaela C.
Foodie Expert
Lemon bars are delicious, but let's be serious, it's a bit of a mess to make them from scratch.  Now I don't feel like I have to, since Krusteaz's Lemon Bar mix is so good!  These are perfectly sweet and tart with just the right texture in the crust and the lemon layer.
Destiny K.
Chino, CA
Foodie Expert
I tried this while making lemon bars for the first time. The only thing I added was fresh lemon zest just to brighten the box up and it came out perfect. I love making lemon bars from scratch now but who doesnt need a box mix every now and then?
Cecilia C.
West Allis, WI
Foodie Expert
I took a double batch of these to a cookout and they were a huge hit. Everyone kept asking me for the recipe. Very lemony and especially good with powdered sugar on top. Crust is flaky. My husband really loves them.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Foodie Expert
Krusteaz is the only non seasonal brand on the market for lemon bars. I would prefer more dimension to the bars or a variety of flavors, but when I need my tart lemon dessert fix I instantly purchase Krusteaz.
Christina S.
San Marcos, CA
Foodie Expert
Love these lemon bars! My fiancé is on dialysis for kidney disease and it was a struggle trying to find something he could have. This has been a staple ever since we bought the first box. Bet affordable and very very good!
Mercedee A.
Corona
The BEST lemon bar mix !! Every time I make lemon squares I buy this kind. It's super easy to make and they come out tasting great! Also leaves the kitchen smelling so good !
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Foodie Expert
These are easy and delicious. I live in good bakery desert, so I have to make do with the things I can make myself unless I make a special trip. I love lemon bars and this mix makes really nice ones that aren't so overwhelmingly sweet that it covers the tartness of the lemon.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I made these for the first time yesterday and they are delicious! Super easy recipe. I used the wrong size pan (10x10 instead of 8x8) but they still turned out great! I added some fresh lemon zest to the crust and some powdered sugar on top with more lemon zest before putting in the refrigerator. Perfect little treat for the summer! Will definitely be buying this again!
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
Foodie Expert
For being in a box these are pretty amazing! Easy to make and great flavor! Taste almost like my homemade bars! They are a little price tier where I live so when I get coupons or they are buy one get one free it makes it even better !
Dessire F.
This lemon bars are easiest dessert that could ever exit. prepareing them is so easy and they have an incredibly good flavour. are perfect for those days when you crave for something sweet and easy.