Krusteaz 19.35-oz. Lemon Bar Mix

Krusteaz 19.35-oz. Lemon bar mix see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "These bars are easy to make and have a great flavor for those days when you just don't have time to start from scratch." in 2 reviews
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Indian Trail, NC
Foodie Expert
For being in a box these are pretty amazing! Easy to make and great flavor! Taste almost like my homemade bars! They are a little price tier where I live so when I get coupons or they are buy one get one free it makes it even better !
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Chino, CA
Foodie Expert
I tried this while making lemon bars for the first time. The only thing I added was fresh lemon zest just to brighten the box up and it came out perfect. I love making lemon bars from scratch now but who doesnt need a box mix every now and then?
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
West Allis, WI
Foodie Expert
I took a double batch of these to a cookout and they were a huge hit. Everyone kept asking me for the recipe. Very lemony and especially good with powdered sugar on top. Crust is flaky. My husband really loves them.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Foodie Expert
Krusteaz is the only non seasonal brand on the market for lemon bars. I would prefer more dimension to the bars or a variety of flavors, but when I need my tart lemon dessert fix I instantly purchase Krusteaz.
Christina S.
Christina S.
San Marcos, CA
Foodie Expert
Love these lemon bars! My fiancé is on dialysis for kidney disease and it was a struggle trying to find something he could have. This has been a staple ever since we bought the first box. Bet affordable and very very good!
Mercedee A.
Mercedee A.
Corona
The BEST lemon bar mix !! Every time I make lemon squares I buy this kind. It's super easy to make and they come out tasting great! Also leaves the kitchen smelling so good !
Chloe K.
Chloe K.
North Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
It's been to long since I had this. They are Fantastic and wish I could have some more. I only suggest you have this if you have a taste for sweet lemons.
Alycia G.
Alycia G.
Middletown, MD
I can't say that I have actually tried this. But I have made it for my boyfriend twice and he absolutely loves these!
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
sacramento, CA
Yummy! This product makes really yummy lemon bars in about half the time it would take to make from scratch and they taste great! I recommend this if you're in the mood for something sugary!
Amber W.
Amber W.
We just bought 4 boxes of these on sale to make. I love Lemon and these are delicious