BY KRUPS

Pop in whole fruit & veggies-soft or hard-and enjoy more juice, more vitamins and more great taste than ever before. This super-powered juice extractor uses a whole fruit feeding tube to integrate your favorite healthy picks and then uses a large pulp container and a foam separator to prep the perfect batch of your favorite flavors. 2-year warranty. Model ZY403851. see more...

member-e10ef
I am so impressed with this juicer! It chops up even the toughest vegetables as if they were butter. I just started juicing, and I would totally recommend this juicer. Easy to clean and amazing!!!
Verneka D.
I bought this juicer for my grandmother for Christmas and I'm using it more than she is I fell in love with his juicer it's very easy to use and I love that you don't have to cut up anything you can put them in whole I surely recommend this juicer
Ashley B.
Wells, ME
Bought this juicer and hardly use it. It's so big and hard to store. I love that it juices anything without being peeled or cut much. Not easy to clean at all. Cheaper than other juices but I would not recommend.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
This is one great juicer, the only downside is having to take it apart to clean it. Other than that I love how it juices anything and everything with no problems. D
Sharon R.
pierrefonds, QC
I love making juices with this the only thing i hate is that it is huge and takes time to clean
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
What store could I get this from?
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Where can u buy this an is it a good juicer
Rosal Mahal G.
Sacramento, CA
Can you tell me the ease of cleaning this juicer? Are there a lot of pieces to wash after you use it?