Krups 203 Fast Touch Coffee Grinder uploaded by Keri B.

BY KRUPS #5 in Coffee Grinders

Get in the Coffee Zone The One Touch Coffee Grinder is all you will need to grind up your fresh beans right in your own kitchen and have that perfect cup every time. Krups 203-42 Fast Touch Coffee Grinder: Electric grinder with 200-watt motor provides fast grinding Grinds up to 3 ounces of coffee beans at a time Oval design and stainless-steel blades ensure uniform grinding Dimensions: Measures 3.5 in. x 3 in. x 6.8 in. A Closer Look: Also can easily be used for spices, nuts and grains. Take Care: Wipe the interior clean with a brush. see more...

• Do you need to hold down the button the whole time to grind?1 Answers
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
I use this as a spice grinder. It does a great job for small batches. I find it too small for coffee for me so I have a different grinder for that. But spice it's perfect! Super easy to clean and very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product!
Breanne R.
Bought this coffee grinder two years ago and it's still working great! Evenly grinds all our coffee beans. Great purchase!

Cassandra A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fast & easy to use - this little grinder is a steal. Not the quietest option, but it's not crazy loud. It doesn't offer you the most meticulous grind options -but once you figure out the timing, you can get pretty much any consistency you want. An affordable buy for when you crave fresh-ground coffee! Whether you're just getting started as a coffee 'aficionado' or you're looking for something that's quick & effective - I'd recommend this great little machine!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
You can get a coarse or fine grind with this. It does what it says it does.
Been using the product for about a month now without any issue.
If you are in the market for a french press to pair this with I recommend
the Grosche Madrid Premium French Press Coffee and Tea Maker
- a luxe but totally affordable combo. You won't be disappointed.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Purchased this to accompany my French press and I am very pleased! This is a great size for my use, and can be used to grind as you like. My only (very minor) issue is that I always spill some grounds when transferring them to my press ... could be design or just my lack of fine motor skills =P
Sarah L.
Chicago Heights, IL
My parents gave me one of these nearly ten years ago and I still use it to grind coffee fresh each morning :) Definitely a good buy.
Kristen M.
West Haven, CT
Absolutely wonderful product! Great size to store away or keep on the counter. Good quality. Worth the price. Does its job well.
Amanda C.
This grinder Works effectively. I use the pulse grind for my French press and a bit more course when I brew my own
Keri B.
Great product! Excellent quality. I use it to grind flax seeds to make flax seed powder.
Kristy S.
Tampa, FL
Do you need to hold down the button the whole time to grind?