BY KRUNCHERS

Amy W.
Amy W.
Rockford, MI
Foodie Expert
These are by far, my favorite chips ever. It's a bold flavor with a hint of sweetness. And since they are kettle cooked, they're extra crunchy.
LaShara D.
LaShara D.
Foodie Expert
This Crunchers kettle cooked chips are by far the best kettle cooked chips there is and with their wonderful flavors you can't go wrong these are great for an adult snack and my kids live them also these are great tasting chips.
Eden L.
Eden L.
Foodie Expert
Dont judge me, but i love these on an old fashioned deli sub sandwich. I hate myself in the morning and punish myself at the gym for it but dam* are they good. Just sweet enough & hold crunch well to stand up to a splash of sandwich oil. Mmmmmm
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Krunchers! are the best kettle cooked chips! They are so tasty! The Sweet Hawaiian Onion flavor are one of my new favorite flavors! I recently visited Hawaii this summer so I thought I'd give them a try and they are so good. They taste just like the name; sweet and oniony. These truly are a great tasting chip and I would definitely recommend these.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
Where are these chips sold? Are there different flavors?