BY KRUNCHERS

Krunchers!® Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Potato Chips.
As always 30% less fat than regular potato chips.
0g trans fat.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• OMG this looks delicious! Where in Canada can these be pu...1 Answers
  • Are these the best chip ever made? I vote yes. 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
Not a fan. The flavor is too much jalapeño. Comparing to brands such as Miss Vicki, these taste like I took a bite out of a jalapeño where the others are much more pleasing & have a pickled jalapeño flavor.
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
Hands down, my favorite chip out there! I LOVE the heat of the jalapeno and I love the crunch of the kettle cooked! I only wish it were in a bigger bag...Ok, so I probably don't need a bigger bag. They do have quite a bit of spice, so avoid if you don't like spice. Avoid if you don't like the smell of spice either because it will smell up a room! Yum!
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
We serve these at work and they are one of my favorite flavors by Krunchers. They are hot, but nothing too crazy. I have to be in the mood for them, but once I stop I always get sad that the bag is gone. Sometimes they can give me a stomachache, but I think that may be from over eating / not being in the mood for a mild/hot flavored food.
Sarah Y.
Milwaukee, Wi
Krunchers are da bomb! The Jalapeno flavor has a bit of a kick to it, but not enough to make me stop shoveling them in to my mouth. I like that they are less greasy then typical chips. Once I open the bag, it is so hard to put it down. If you like crunchy, these chips are for you!
Justina S.
I am beyond obsessed with jalapeño flavored chips! Always my go to snack, so when I seen these in the store for only a dollar and some change I was super happy the bag wasn't filled with air! The chips were also delicious! Never leave the groceries store without buying them :)
Katie S.
Louisville, KY
I usually do not like spicy or hot foods but these chips are such an addictive snack. They are slightly spicy with a hint of sweetness. When I open these at my desk, all of coworkers magically appear and want to take a handful. Yummy and flavorful!
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
When it comes to spicy, I'm always down! When I pick out chips as snacks, these are always my first choice! They are so fricking good, it's addicting. I usually have to tell myself tot put down the bag.
Stephanie H.
I had really high hopes for these chips, but I felt as if they were too salty. I'm not a big fan of them, but if you like potato chips with a slight jalapeño taste and salty. be my guest in trying these .
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
Not a fan of the taste at all, I was really excited to try these because I've seen these on other foodie blogs so I grabbed a bag all excited and didn't like them at all
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
These are my favorite jalapeño chips. but here in Florida their really hard to find, haven't seen them in a really long time these are definitely my go to fav jalepeno flavor
Sarah G.
Are these the best chip ever made? I vote yes.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
OMG this looks delicious! Where in Canada can these be purchased?