Kronenbourg 1664 11.2oz Btl uploaded by Sarah D.Kronenbourg 1664 11.2oz Btl uploaded by Sarah D.Kronenbourg 1664 11.2oz Btl uploaded by Sarah D.See all 4 photos

BY KRONENBOURG

• I tried this beer while in Canada and...I've seen it at some fancier p... 2 Answers
Photos (4)
Daphne H.
Daphne H.
Tustin, CA
I'm not a beer person but Kronenbourg Blanc is one of my favorite beers to have during a hot hot day. Not found in a lot of places here but there are available at total wine. Which I was so happy when I saw them.
Denise H.
Denise H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Kronenbourg 1664 11.2oz Btl
This is one of the lightest yet satisfying beers on the market. I'ts so refreshing and doesn't leave you feeling weighed down and full like some other beers can do.  Just make sure to enjoy it when it's ice cold.
Mikenna S.
Mikenna S.
North Vancouver, BC
Hands down my favorite beer. It's extremely light and not too hoppy at all. It's much more refreshing than any other beer I've tried. It's my absolute go to at any liquor store in Canada and my fridge is always stocked with the original and the Blanc.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Montreal , Quebec
Review for: Kronenbourg 1664 11.2oz Btl
Kronenbourg makes the best "summer beers". Light, with a hint of citrus, it never disappoints on a hot day. Also, the price point is decent for a higher end commercial beer. Has to be served ice cold. :)Kronenbourg 1664 11.2oz Btl
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Review for: Kronenbourg 1664 11.2oz Btl
I absolutely love this beer. It's a great fresh light sweet taste. Goes down smoothly. I recommend this beer for sure.
Czarinah L.
Czarinah L.
I tried this beer while in Canada and bought a pack because I thought the bottle and packaging looked promising. I was pleasantly surprised by the light, fruity taste of the beer. I was wondering if this beer is sold in the US?