Kronenbourg 1664 11.2oz Btl uploaded by Sarah D.

BY KRONENBOURG

• I tried this beer while in Canada and bought a pack becau...2 Answers
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This is one of the lightest yet satisfying beers on the market. I'ts so refreshing and doesn't leave you feeling weighed down and full like some other beers can do.  Just make sure to enjoy it when it's ice cold.
Daphne H.
Tustin, CA
I'm not a beer person but Kronenbourg Blanc is one of my favorite beers to have during a hot hot day. Not found in a lot of places here but there are available at total wine. Which I was so happy when I saw them.
Brittany F.
Fort Gibson, OK
I tried this for the first time today and it was now my favorite! It’s so good. Not like any other beer I’ve tried.
Finley R.
I tried this beer at a friend’s place and it is so good. Kronenbourg Blanc is better, in my opinion, it has a very citrusy taste to it. This beer is fairly priced for imported beer, and is worth it because it tastes so much better than most domestics.
Rachela B.
Ottawa, ON
Cool,crisp,refreshing. I love kronenburg , the 1664 Blanc is the best, with a citrus finish, hands down my favourite beer. It it's expensive but is worth it if your not really into beer or if your a beer conisour, This is worth a shot
Aman M.
Omg where do I begin with this beer!! I’m a woman that doesn’t really enjoy the taste of alcohol very much, especially of the strong dark beers. I came across this beer last summer and let me tell you I am hooked! I find it medium light, it’s got floral aroma and slight fruity taste. PERFECT for those patio summer days, or just about any time of the day haha LOVE!!
Hope B.
Brampton, ON
This is the ultimate summer beer with its fruity hints. It’s a beer that actually quench’s the drinkers throat. The size of the beer makes it an easy drink and something that all people will enjoy. Any time I drink this beer it brings me back to patio season.
Jenn W.
London, ON
Great beer although I prefer the kronenbourg blanc. It is crisp and refreshing and provides a full bodied flavour for a mid strength beer. Fairly affordable, easy to find. Great anytime.
Sarah D.
Montreal , QC
Kronenbourg makes the best "summer beers". Light, with a hint of citrus, it never disappoints on a hot day. Also, the price point is decent for a higher end commercial beer. Has to be served ice cold. :)Kronenbourg 1664 11.2oz Btl
Mikenna S.
North Vancouver, BC
Hands down my favorite beer. It's extremely light and not too hoppy at all. It's much more refreshing than any other beer I've tried. It's my absolute go to at any liquor store in Canada and my fridge is always stocked with the original and the Blanc.
Czarinah L.
I tried this beer while in Canada and bought a pack because I thought the bottle and packaging looked promising. I was pleasantly surprised by the light, fruity taste of the beer. I was wondering if this beer is sold in the US?