BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Maurizia T.
Oxford, MS
I LOVE Kroger!!! I use my grocery shopping there to get ahead on my gas points all by just using my cell phone number as my
Rewards number! It’s awesome because Kroger has more than just groceries, like health and beauty as well as holiday items too. Kroger is definitely a one stop shop with good quality foods and items at a good price!
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
So I used to be a believer in Publix. I thought paying more for my experience was worth it. But then I met Kroger and my life was FOREVER changed. I like eating health, organic, gluten and dairy free - for the most part - and the kroger that I live near has a whole organic section and it’s cheap and affordable. I cannot say enough good things.
Samantha M.
we used to have roundys but now it’s kroger and i like kroger better... most stuff is good for offbrand
Sarah B.
Russellville, OH
Kroger is a favorite for my onestop shopping needs for grocery and toiletry items. I love that they sell organic, clean options at an affordable price point. Super friendly staff and helpful as well.
cheyenne w.
United States
We LOVE our Kroger. They seem to always have good, fresh selections in meat and produce. They also always have great prices and sales, and awesome clearance items you can't usually find at great markdown prices. They gave great name brand items They are definitely our go-to grocery store.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Kroger makes great muffins that are oversized and have big sugar sprinkles. They have great blue berry, chocolate, plain and pistachio muffins in packs of 4 that I buy. I love them!
Jenna N.
Vilonia AR
I save so much more money buying Kroger products and the quality is always consistent & great #saveyourmoneyhoney
Abbey E.
Great store with great prices! I’m able to double up on coupons and save money every single time I go! My favorite place to grocery shop. Has a great natural section as well! Would recommend to anyone!
Jessica H.
I love Kroger so much! There shelves are always stocked with products, they get new products frequently, the people are friendly, and the stores are always clean. I love how they send out personalized coupons based on items you typically buy. They have such good sales!
Amanda B.
I love that Kroger offers so many reasonably priced items that are just as good as the name brand groceries. Plus the gas point program saves me so much money.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇