- "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
- "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
- "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
- "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
- "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
This is a great place to get groceries and meds. I go once a week at least. People are very respectful and nice there.
The variety at this store is amazing, there is about everything there but the prices are a bit higher than at walmart
I like to say they have the same pricing as rite aid but they carry as Walmart does . Use your Kroger card to get deals
I love shopping at kroger, great sales and great quality! I love the fact that krogers has a lot of gluten free items.
This is where I get all mines and my kids meds fill. There times I have problems with them but they get it together.
They got good products and great groceries I would recommend to go shop there and they have great deals all the time
Kroger is the best! The 10 for 10 sales are always really good! Stores are very clean and staff is always friendly.
good stuff and good prices. you can always find something you need on sale and a kroger card is just an added bonus!
I have never had a problem at Kroger whenever I’ve needed to get a prescription. Always a seamless experience for me.
I shop at jroger ever single day just about. Its my go to store.. Cheap and affordable for me. Has everything we need
Q & A
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos