BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Paige P.
I love Kroger prices. Having a Kroger card really benefits the price tag at the end of the register, I save a ton of money and get points to save on fuel.
Danielle J.
Kroger is my go to store for all things grocery and pharmacy. I always feel like I get the cheapest price and I love how I get coupons tailored to my needs
Evan G.
Tipp City
I love Kroger pharmacies. They have the most friendly staff, and carry all necessary products. The hospitality is great, and they make you feel important!
Gillian G.
I go to Fred Meyer quite a bit and I do enjoy their pricing. I go mostly for groceries, however they also have clothing and other items available there.
Megan L.
W Lafayette, IN
Love my neighborhood Kroger! They recently rebuilt and it’s HUGE!! It’s amazing and they really do have everything and great selection with great prices!
Becca Q.
Haltom City
Love shopping at Kroger, fresh produce and low prices! Plus, the more you spend the more fuel points you get and who wouldn’t mind a few cents off gas!??
Becca t.
Port Hadlock, WA
Our local store did a taste of Italy event last year. These olives were on sale so I picked them up. The they are great with dinner or a midnight snack.
Amber R.
London, OH
Kroger always has the best deals and the fuel points are the best to buy things you need and get huge discounts in has for buying things I already needed
Cassie S.
Solsberry, IN
Kroger is more expensive than others, but it is worth it. The quality is good and the prices are great. I always get coupons for cat food and their toys.
Allison S.
I definitely go to KNorgers the most. It is my go to store and has lots of different things to get. I love the Fuel points, and the free friday download.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇