BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Sheketha D.
Nashville, TN
I love the fact that Kroger mails out coupons with great savings and they always have a variety of things to choose from. Kroger keeps their shelves stocked.
Cassandra C.
Independence, KY
I prefer grocery shopping at Kroger over any other local store. I love the Kroger card perks and they send me coupons in the mail. It’s cheaper than target.
Madelyn P.
372 keith screws rd kite ga
Kroger I love love shopping at @kroger the best deals!! Best coupons!! And not to mention fridays are a free item!! And the point you save on ⛽️!!!
Tabby L.
Lucasville, OH
I shop here on a regular basis. I enjoy the app with many features including it digital coupons and free download Fridays. Fuel points are also a big plus!
Gabriela G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love any thing Kroger! They have such great quality that there's really no need for the actual brand stuff! Kroger is my absolute go to when on a budget!
Danielle J.
Kroger is my go to store for all things grocery and pharmacy. I always feel like I get the cheapest price and I love how I get coupons tailored to my needs
Morgan M.
Livonia, MI
Kroger's always has a great selection of food. Not only that, but they have a great selection for the things I need like shampoo, tooth paste, lotion, etc.
BRANDY R.
Springfield , MO
I loved Kroger when I lived up north. The closest one to me now is almost 4 hours away. I can't even say how many times I have considered making the trip!
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
The only place I shop now! Amazing customer service, very friendly employees, organized store, and great deals! I love the coupon app too. Lots of savings!
Paige P.
I love Kroger prices. Having a Kroger card really benefits the price tag at the end of the register, I save a ton of money and get points to save on fuel.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇