BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
Love my store. Always great sales. Love the case lot sales. Each Friday you can download a free item into your smith card and the fuel points help out so much.
Laura E.
I do most of my grocery shopping at Kroger. I love Kroger Click List for fast shopping. I also love being able to use coupons on almost everything I purchase.
Emily S.
Sardinia, OH
I do most of my grocery shopping at Kroger. They have so many different brands to choose from. My local Kroger even sells beautiful furniture and housewares!!
Angela H.
I love shopping at Kroger. There are so many great Kroger brand and simple truth brand items at a reasonable price. I also love the 10 for $10 sales they have.
Amanda A.
Arlington, TX
Kroger is my go to store for most things i need. My store itself is always clean and the staff is helpful and polite. They stay stocked and ave great sales.
Beta H.
Arlington, VA
Kroger has a great rewards program...I usually get at least $5 off my groceries or more! The store itself lacks in fresh products and seem to be a bit pricey.
Madelyn P.
372 keith screws rd kite ga
Kroger I love love shopping at @kroger the best deals!! Best coupons!! And not to mention fridays are a free item!! And the point you save on ⛽️!!!
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Great selection. Great prices always a good sale going on .i like the rewards card for fuel points .very good place to get food and all your grocery supples
Samantha R.
Kroger is one of the best grocery stores, and I love my krogers card! They always have good deals with their 10 for 10 and you can get 3 cents off your gas!
Shantel B.
Kingwood, TX
Thank the lord for Kroger's! Such a better option than Wal-mart. I love Kroger's selection and how clean they keep their stores. Will be a lifetime customer!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇