BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Leah B.
Dayton
Love the cat food that I can find at Kroger. A wide selection is available and can get different type each time I shop.
Carolyn K.
Humble, TX
Kroger is our go to grocery store. I love using their app for coupons and looking at the ad.
Allison H.
Louisville
Kroger can be expensive, but if you combine them with their coupons and sale ad you can get a great deal. their brand of products are just as good as name brand
mary a.
I feel like the prices at Kroger are way to high and it seems like my Kroger is cutting it's inventory more and more. I have starting going to other places now.
Kenzi M.
Kroger is absolutely wonderful! Everyone there is helpful and it is nice having another option other than Walmart sometimes. Their produce is always great also!
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Favorite grocery store. Always has good coupons and sales. They are way superior to others in my area in value and quality. Store brand is a great option too.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
I like Kroger's. It not my most favorite but I really like the deals I get from this store. The Friday free items and rewards card has helped me to save money.
Angela H.
I love shopping at Kroger. There are so many great Kroger brand and simple truth brand items at a reasonable price. I also love the 10 for $10 sales they have.
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
Love my store. Always great sales. Love the case lot sales. Each Friday you can download a free item into your smith card and the fuel points help out so much.
Madelaine  M.
Cincinnati, OH
I am obsessed with kroger! It has all i ever need and it always has the best customer service! If i can help it, I never go anywhere else for my grocery needs!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇