BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Laura R.
Hands down best grocery store! I am so impressed at their ever expanding organic section and how up to date all the stores stay, decorating wise and merchandise wise. I love their deals, coupons, and free Friday downloads!!
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Kroger is one of my favorite places to grocery shop. They have great sales, and they're very coupon friendly. Fuel perks makes it even more worthwhile to shop there.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Brittany N.
Peoria
I love Kroger products! I actually work for them so I get additional discounts on all Kroger products. It saves me so much money. But Kroger is already pretty cheap and they have great products. I would rather purchase Kroger items instead of name brand items.
jessica m.
Great prices on some products . Verry expensive when shopping for international foods . I like the fuel points . Staff at the nearest store has lots of unplesant employees . If i do shop at kroger i go miles away .
Charlene M.
Right Store Right Price. I've been shopping here all my life and have no complaints. And the new Kroger Market Places that have everything Walmart does are awesome!
Jennifer B.
Dry Ridge, KY
Would rather shop at Krogers than any other store. Produce is always fresh. Lots of different foods. Love their cheese selection and it's always easy to check out.
Caitlin B.
Ever since my Kroger renovated, it is my go-to grocery spot. I love the new organic section and the sushi counter. The Kroger plus points are just an added benefit.
JULIE K.
Waterford, MI
Kroger has upgraded! I love how xonvientlt located Kroger stores are located in northern Oakland county mi. Their deli produce sushi bakery and cheese selections rival Whole Foods.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Krogers is a pretty good place to shop at. Although it can be pricey. I love that they have almost everything when shopping there. And I love there cake section. Big variety of them.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇