BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Valerie A.
They hve a ton of locations, and their prices are great! The Kroger brand foods taste no different than any other brand, and they have a pretty decent rewards/coupon program!
Lindsey W.
They have great sales and always have the shelves stocked. The employees are super nice and are always helpful. It's great that I can get discounts on gasoline while shopping,
Kaylee W.
Charleston, WV
I do my weekly grocery shopping at Kroger. I always accumulate tons of gas points which I use once a week! Sometimes I am able to save up to 50 cents off a gallon. Love that what I spend on necessities can go towards other necessities.
MK R.
1,461 reviews
I shop more at Kroger then Walmart or any other grocery store. The prices are actually cheaper and they always have stuff on sale and give you coupons when you get your recipe.
member-24f9f8872
Memphis, TN
I really like my Kroger store. I have been shopping my store for 35 years. There are still a few employees who know me. I shop about twice weekly to try to find bargains. I usually can find some really great prices on clearance and on their main items in their weekly ad.
Tori B.
Watertown , NY
Am I just rating Kroger itself ?
I guess it’s a good place
I like the app for discounts on gas - don’t like that the points expire
Items aren’t too expensive and often comparable to Walmart prices
Celina Q.
Hebron, KY
I love Kroger and shop there frequently. I love the fact that you get fuel points towards gas discounts when you shop. The home decor can be expensive, bit the food with their rewards card is competitive with other grocery stores.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
I really like this grocery store. They have a wide variety of grocery and household items at a very reasonable price and always have many sales going on. The ad is always very easy to navigate through and offers many great coupons.
Brooke T.
Bardstown, KY
Many of their prices have drastically increased. It's ridiculous going in and expecting low prices and amazing coupons and paying double what you would at other grocers.
Hilary W.
Elkhart
Kroger is a great place to get a bunch of groceries for a low price. I live in Indianapolis and the Kroger stores here are usually pretty busy, and the atmosphere and people aren't always great, but it's worth it for the prices!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇