BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite grocery store. Grew up shopping here and will continue to shop here (or their affiliates). Always the best prices....except produce....Sprouts is beating you bad here.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
They have a great selection of organic and speciality foods, but Meijer is big competition because they often have the exact same coupons available and sometimes cheaper organic products (especially produce). Kroger is always clean and many are open 24-7, so it is a great experience.
Teashely H.
I love Kroger I pick this grocery store over Walmart any day. They always have friendly service and everything I need. Also I love there E-coupons on their website it really helps me save even more money.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
Our Kroger just updated to a Marketplace, and I can't say enough good things! The coupons are great, service is always fantastic, and I can always find everything I need in one trip. I would be lost without my kroger!
Valerie A.
They hve a ton of locations, and their prices are great! The Kroger brand foods taste no different than any other brand, and they have a pretty decent rewards/coupon program!
Lindsey W.
They have great sales and always have the shelves stocked. The employees are super nice and are always helpful. It's great that I can get discounts on gasoline while shopping,
Kaylee W.
Charleston, WV
I do my weekly grocery shopping at Kroger. I always accumulate tons of gas points which I use once a week! Sometimes I am able to save up to 50 cents off a gallon. Love that what I spend on necessities can go towards other necessities.
MK R.
1,461 reviews
I shop more at Kroger then Walmart or any other grocery store. The prices are actually cheaper and they always have stuff on sale and give you coupons when you get your recipe.
Lakan G.
Sadieville, KY
ClickList is life. In my town we do same day pickup so every Sunday I get up, choose groceries on my phone, Netflix the day away, and then go pick up groceries. It’s amazing
member-24f9f8872
Memphis, TN
I really like my Kroger store. I have been shopping my store for 35 years. There are still a few employees who know me. I shop about twice weekly to try to find bargains. I usually can find some really great prices on clearance and on their main items in their weekly ad.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇