BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Emily A.
Kroger sends me specialized coupons in the mail on a quarterly basis which I love! I shop there whenever I see in their ad that they are running some good sales. Their produce section leaves something to be desired but overall it is a good grocery store.
Blanca D.
I love Kroger! I buy most of the items on my grocery list there.
Fruits and veggies are always fresh, and love the app with the coupons and discount. The grocery list it's also helpful.
Coral P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Precios accesibles, personal amable! Amo su farmacia, siempre tienen disponible mi receta en poco tiempo y aclaran todas mis dudas.
Un plus son los productos que ellos mismos elaboran, la mayoria son de buena calidad!
Tosh J.
Bloomingdale
I love shopping here. It's easy and fast. It's probably the best place I've ever shopped. They are always helpful. If you can't find what you're looking for just ask someone. It's probably the best place to be a salad from the salad bar. Very fresh.
Darniece T.
My primary grocery store with an awesome free Friday download and reward card. Great gas rewards program and coupon specials. Reasonably priced with great products and fresh produce.
Julie D.
I love the Kroger rewards program! There are so many deals which in turn have saved me hundreds of dollars. I love shopping here and I purchase my groceries here quite often. Love it!
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite grocery store. Grew up shopping here and will continue to shop here (or their affiliates). Always the best prices....except produce....Sprouts is beating you bad here.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
I really enjoy Kroger. My fiance worked at Publix for over 7 years and I finally got him hooked on Kroger. Everything is so affordable. You can get a full cart for less than $100, all while earning fuel points!
Nicole D.
This is by far one of the best grocery companies around. They always have what you need. Prices are really reasonable. They have an app you can use to contact the pharmacy and clip coupons. You can even make your to do list so you don't forget.
Michelle R.
Louisville, KY
I love shopping at Kroger. It's great that I can also get money off my gas while shopping there. I just recently moved to NY and I miss so many aspects of Kroger. Especially the app!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇