BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Lisa W.
Shelby Township
Never dissapointed! Fresh fruits, vegetables, etc! Have had to change diet to gluten-free recently and they have a wide-range of gluten-free products! It's always very clean and welcoming:)
Jennifer G.
Maysville, KY
I love my Kroger store! They have great deals and awesome customer perks like free download Fridays and fuel points. I can go into the store, get what I need and not spend an arm and a leg.
Kristina D.
Jamestown, KY
Kroger is the main grocery store in my hometown. They have a wide selection, and everything is fairly easy to find. For anyone looking for a regular grocery store, I would recommend Kroger.
Emily A.
Kroger sends me specialized coupons in the mail on a quarterly basis which I love! I shop there whenever I see in their ad that they are running some good sales. Their produce section leaves something to be desired but overall it is a good grocery store.
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
Our Kroger Marketplace is my favorite place. It's unreal the amount of savings and variety I get at my store. I absolutely love my Kroger card and shopping here makes getting groceries so easy.
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
Get a kroger plus card, use it in store and at the gas station for savings. I also recommend getting their app for more savings and sometimes, they offer free stuff or buy 1 get 1 frees.
Brittany B.
The sales, the coupons, the quality, the customer service. All great at Kroger. The "manager's specials" are such great deals too! Plus...the fuel points...Need I say more? I think not.
Christie S.
Austin, TX
Hands down my favorite grocery store, I'm sad we don't have them here in Austin. They have great prices, store brand merchandise, always have lots of registers open, and nice employees.
Miranda P.
Kroger offers a lot of great deals, including their shopping points. I do not like that your shopping points can expire however, you could be close to the needed points and they all disappear. Sometimes the prices are a bit higher than Id like as well.
Blanca D.
I love Kroger! I buy most of the items on my grocery list there.
Fruits and veggies are always fresh, and love the app with the coupons and discount. The grocery list it's also helpful.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇