BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Tamara R.
Georgetown, KY
Kroger always has the best customer service and the best produce section. When you have a problem, they are always willing to help you soon as possible. Always plenty of cashiers available too.
Nicole S.
Arlington, TX
I have a great experience finding pet food and treats for my animals. I've found new things all the time it seems in reference to treats. They stay steady on the regular good foods for your pets.
Austin G.
Terre Haute, IN
I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price. The line seems to be expanding all the time and is really worth checking out!!
Ashley Q.
Lexington, KY
I would much rather shop at Kroger than any other grocery store. They always have great prices, friendly associates, and it pays to shop there! I save my fuel points and get discounts on gas!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Kroger is my usual grocery shopping spot. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I haven't had many if any problems with the staff. And I love the discounts I get for being a loyal shopper.
Lisa W.
Shelby Township
Never dissapointed! Fresh fruits, vegetables, etc! Have had to change diet to gluten-free recently and they have a wide-range of gluten-free products! It's always very clean and welcoming:)
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
I wish I had one near my home! The closest one is 30 minutes away. Luckily, I work in the same city it's located in. I love that they have brands I trust and the produce is always top notch!
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I can't say enough good things about Kroger. I shop there 2-3x a week for groceries, have my entire households prescriptions there, use their fuel station whenever I can.. their prices are unbeatable. Love the online coupons.
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love going! It's very close to where I live, and the store is organized really well. At the moment my local Kroger is getting some remodeling, and I'm excited to see it when it's finished.
Brittany W.
I love Kroger! I do the majority of my grocery shopping there because they have the lowest prices with coupons. And they have the best meat. I won't go anywhere else to buy meat. And I love getting points to use for gas discounts. They are always neat and tidy there as well, and the shelves are always stocked.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇