BY KROGER #5 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Tesa P.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Every Kroger's store I've been to has been great. Their foods are priced well and you earn fuel points for your purchases. Their gas stations are usually lower then all the others in the area before the discount you get with the fuel points.
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA
Love Kroger! This is my favorite grocery store. I will drive 20 minutes and pass 2 other grocery stores just to get to Kroger. Kroger has the best prices and the store brands are consistently good options.
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
Kroger is where I get basically everything. Food, health and beauty items, home goods and a lot more. Their prices are so great and when you have a Kroger card you get points that you can use towards gas!
Kelly S.
Louisville
I can basically find anything I need at Kroger. They have a great variety and I like their simple truth organic brand. They have renovated the stores around me and they are very nice with gourmet options.
Lisa A.
Easy to get medication or go to the little clinic to get seen. I like Kroger because they are open late and you can generally find anything you need there and good prices with he Kroger cards so I’m happy.
brittany s.
Irvine, KY
One of my favorite places to get groceries! They always have awesome sales on fruits and veggies which aren't cheap elsewhere. They also have coupons on the backs of their receipts, how awesome is that!
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
Kroger can have some good deals from time to time but i really don't shop there much because for the most part they are more pricey. they are great for their gift card selection and fuel perks are good too.
jessie s.
Morehead, KY
I shop here every single month. My kroger card helps me save money while providing me with a large quantity of the foods I choose. I also find everytjing I need easily.the workers are very helpful. And the gas..my kroger card helps me save usually 50 cents on gas per gallon. Ive revieved gas for as low as $2.80 per gallon. Amazing.
Katey M.
I love kroger because I love their sales. I usually try to avoid getting stuff there at their regular price but if you keep up with their mete event sales and digital coupons and stock up on stuff you can get a lot of products at rock bottom prices (especially if you have coupons too!)
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
I shop at kroger regularly because it's the closest grocery store to me. I love that they carry Boars Head deli products. I also love my Kroger card & some of their sales (10 for 10). Only problems I have are prices are higher than Meijer & their produce section is pretty bad!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇