BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Christal P.
Pearland , TX
I just recently found out that they carry blue buffalo dog food for a couple bucks cheaper then the big pet stores. I was super excited that I can not only buy my food, but my dogs as well all at the same place.
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
I love love love Kroger! This is my go to grocery store! They have reasonable prices for everything and they always have deals on food and gas! Kroger is everywhere! I enjoy their pharmacy too! The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful!
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love Kroger! I shop there almost once a week. I can find everything I need there usually. The prices are great, especially when things go on sale. They also send a lot of coupons which makes saving money even easier.
Diane V.
Love Krogers. Employees are so nice and friendly. They rarely are out of something and if they are, we easily get a rain checks. We get all our prescriptions there and the pharmacists are always more that helpful.
Nikia H.
Atlanta, GA
I shop at Kroger all the time and i make sure i use the kroger plus card. I have the iheartkroger app on my phone so i can get coupons to my card. I also follow them for they new sales they put up every Sunday.
Esther A.
Carrollton, TX
Love their mega sales and closeouts. ...great place for couponers!!!! Their staff is great, very friendly and coupon friendly as well. Theybalso have digital coupins you can l8ad to your card as a way of savings... the morr ypu buy, the cheaper their gas price for you as well. Its a win win.
Jessica D.
Tullahoma
Love this store! Usdd to only shopat wal-mart! But now i will only get my groceries from kroger! They have great prices! I have also changed my prescriptions over here due to getting 50 fuel points per script!
Beba  C.
Hephzibah, Ga
I love love love your store!! Great prices for my large family! I can find everything I need from food and medicine to pet items, household goods, movies, books and more! The pharmacy comes in very handy and there are always short lines, friendly staff and an easily navigated store. Makes the whole experience quick and easy! Thank you so much!
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
We love Kroger. It's just a couple minutes from our house so it is very convenient. They have great deals and the PLUS card saves us so much. They carry all our favorite brands and they also fill prescriptions.
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA
Love Kroger! This is my favorite grocery store. I will drive 20 minutes and pass 2 other grocery stores just to get to Kroger. Kroger has the best prices and the store brands are consistently good options.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇