BY KROGER #5 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Kelsey R.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely LOVE Kroger. The coupons and Plus Card save me so much money, especially on gas! I also love the Free Friday coupon so I get to try something out without having to spend any money! The best thing is when gift cards are worth 4x the fuel pints! I'll buy gift cards to use as gifts in the future or buy a gift card for myself and go shopping for gifts with that! Kroger is the absolute best.
Salinda B.
Kroger is my "just around the corner" grocery. Our local Kroger is well stocked and the employees are very friendly. Unfortunately, it is also the 2nd most expensive store in our area, so I only shop the sales. Otherwise my budget woild be blown!
Lauren F.
Indianapolis, IN
Kroger is close to my house so is convenient - I do find however that some prices are relatively high when compared to other places. On a positive note they do organize their products well and have good fresh produce and friendly customer service.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
I like Kroger but I wish that they had a better Bakery section their baked goods are not as good as Publix baked goods. Have had a problem with their produce lately not last seen having a long shelf life.
Jess K.
Dayton, OH
Kroger is my all time favorite grocery store!! I love how clean most seem to be and always provides a pleasant experience. Plus I love the points I can use for gas!!! So sad to have now moved to Publix land and no longer have access to Kroger!
Jude E.
Nebo
I love a huge grocery store. I love it when they have little specialty areas such as their olive bar. My problem since I've moved there isn't one anywhere near me and I miss it.
Jessica S.
Dublin, OH
We have a Kroger Marketplace near us and it is my absolute favorite. We buy all our groceries there, and then some! Its so convenient. Prices are usually pretty good, sales are great, and the Kroger PlusCard saves us so much on food and gas fill-ups!
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Kroger is my grocery store of choice, especially with their fuel points deal! The Kroger I go to is located across the street from a Wal-Mart with cheaper prices on fruits and vegetables you can taste the difference in quality and taste.
Kitisha G.
Newport News , VA
KROGERRRR is my favorite place to grocery shop. There's always something on sale or a closeout item. I like getting my meat from the deli. Kroger customer service or self serve is always a breeze !
Kelsey L.
Monroe, MI
Kroger has everything you can need, food, gas, groceries, and pharmacy. My favorite is their fish counter where you can get your fish seasoned in oven safe bags with cooking directions on the bag which makes for a super yummy easy dinner!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇