BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Alyssa V.
Overall, a great grocery store. There are two very close to me, but one is a little better than the other. Like most typical grocery stores, though, if it's not on sale it's quite expensive. However, my plus card has given me great deals and discounts.
Ashley  L.
I love kroger because it has everything i shop for all in one. I love their natural and organic section and I'm in love with the simply truth organic line they have. Its nice to have a place with such a variety with regular products and also the organic!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Meh!!!! this store didn't catch my attention when I first went in and when I def saw their prices I'm like WOAAAAHHHHH!!!! very high in pricing but if u can afford it then HAY!!! only good thing is that u can get points with your Kroger card to save on gas.
Angela B.
Lansing, MI
We do the majority of our non-produce shopping at Kroger. (Nothing against their produce but we usually frequent the local farm markets and use Door to Door Organics too so we rarely need any more.) The prices cannot be beat and they're making huge strides at carrying more organic and healthy food choices. I love their free-range chicken and beef!
Brenna M.
I like racking up fuel points to get money off on gas! I can find pretty good items on sale here, especially in the marked down places that say "managers special". I like to do my grocery shopping at night when they have already marked down everything from the day.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
If I was closer to Kroger, it would definitely be my main stop for groceries. The store is so clean and they have so many great things to offer. A huge produce department, bakery, deli, etc. The prices are REALLY good when things go on sale and the ability to save money on gas as well is unbeatable.
Analiece M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't like how the store smells when walk into it smells like old chicken and it's cold by the meat. The workers are mean and very rude especially you Stacy. The store isn't organized why is the milk by the cereal? They need new carts not them rusty as crusty as carts. Thank you Analiece M.
Amanda C.
Kroger is a well stocked, clean store. The customer service here is superb. You can get some really great deals when you use your Kroger Plus card. I love that I can upload digital coupons straight to my card through my phone app. I rack up on fuel points by buying gift cards to places I often shop.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
Great Product on sale, reasonable prices. Now they have 3 breads for a dollars. And if you have the Kroger you save some gaz money. The price of there Gaz is one of the cheapest ( Not the best Quality ). I go there once or twice a week and love it.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Kroger is my favorite place to grocery shop. They have an excellent selection of fresh produce and organic products. I can get household essentials for very cheap by shopping their mega sales. I also use my Kroger card to load digital coupons.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇