BY KROGER #5 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Bri C.
Virginia Beach, VA
My favorite grocer store! I know what to expect every time I shop at Kroger. I typically go once a week. They sell Boar's Head products which are of good quality! I love their store brand too. Most of their products are affordable and actually compare to well known brands.
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
Often has good sales and natural foods selection. Can be out of stock on sale items sometimes and some sales require certain purchases. We stop here for road trip snacks and save so much money instead of stopping at gas stations. Kroger also has a great app and store coupons.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
I love Kroger! Been shopping here since I was a child. The produce and meat is so much fresher than at places like Sam's Club or Walmart. I will go out of my way to buy fresh goods at Kroger before considering other stores. They have great sale prices and a good coupon policy.
Gretchen V.
Greensboro, GA
We have a brand new Kroger down the street with a more open feel. We go there out of convenience and although it's a nice store with friendly assistants, we are still disappointed with their produce section (items are often rotting) and the size of the natural/organic section.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
In my area, Kroger is the grocery store that has the most options available. The staff is always friendly and helpful too. The only things I don't like is that they do their double coupon days anymore.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Kroger has disappointed me in the past, but I feel like they've really stepped it up over the past couple of years. The stores are cleaner and the employees are more friendly and helpful. They also have great weekly specials!
Julie M.
I love Kroger! They always have a variety of food to choose from! However the prices tend to vary from store to store. Location is everything. The closer you get to a big city the more expensive.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Has the best variety of groceries. Even has a sushi bar with fresh sushi and a Starbucks. Being disabled they always have motorized carts but they are never charged or are malfunctioning, hence the 4 star rating. Staff is helpful and friendly. The deals are always great.
Leslie E.
When I am planning a large grocery store trip krogers is where I go! I can get twice the amount at krogers than I can at Walmart for the same price. Krogers has great deals. You cannot go wrong shopping for your groceries at krogers. The stores are layout is very nice.
Kaitlin W.
Manassas, VA
I have gotten used to Kroger because of where I am living currently. I do like the Marketplace Kroger shops. And I have gotten very used to the Kroger being open 24 hours a day. They have a great selection in the Marketplace Krogers that keeps me coming back to shop.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇