BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Emily D.
Cincinnati, OH
With their rewards program, I love Kroger. I get money off of gas when I go shopping there and their store brands are actually pretty high quality. Their Signature Brands are more expensive but are excellent. With great savings and great brands, I am always disappointed if I have to go somewhere else.
Heather S.
Reform, AL
Great customer services at my nearest location. I have a kroger plus card and I go online regularly to Kroger's website, along with others like P&G brand saver and download the digital coupons for extra savings!!
Madison L.
Kroger is my favorite place to shop for groceries, beauty products, bath products and more! I love how they have a lot of awesome brands and products. I am so glad I live so close to Kroger. I go shopping there literally everyday! Kroger is my favorite grocery store.
Abby S.
Portsmouth, OH
Kroger is my go to supermarket and pharmacy. Their in house brands from produce, meat, canned goods, bakery items, and household products are all fantastic and have various price points to help any budget. Their pharmacy is affordable and offers a variety of medications for $4 or less and their staff is always incredibly knowledgeable and helpful.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
The Kroger in Starkville MS that I go to is wonderful. Always clean and super friendly service. It's also very affordable for groceries or gas with the Kroger card. I hate Wal Mart and go go Kroger all the time
erin H.
Franklin, OH
My favorite grocery store! You can load your coupons onto the Kroger app for savings on top of their already lower prices. Also, you get sent coupons for items you buy frequently. Another great thing about Kroger is the fuel points for cheaper gas! Love when they have their buy 5, save $5 sales!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
This is one of my favorite stores to go to for grocery shopping. They always have really good sales going on and have a wonderful selection of all natural and organic products. A plus side is that they have good sales in those sections as well.
V L.
The quality of produce and meats and Kroger beats Walmart, hands down. If you are going to shop Kroger, you must download the app. Regular Kroger prices can be high, but with the app I can make a shopping list (on the app) based on weekly ads and I have coupons (also on the app) . It makes shopping easy. And couponing fun (and easy- and fast)
Annamarie W.
Cincinnati, OH
Always a good experience! Even when the super market was obnoxiously busy The employees stop and ask if I need help finding anything! And an extensive amount of Gluten Free/Organic Products at my location (Covington Ky)
Shannon L.
Huntington, WV
Kroger is awesome because of their Kroger Plus rewards program. You save SO much money and save even more on gas! I love Kroger and the app is amazing too. I load all my coupons on it before I shop and then when I scan my Kroger Plus card they automatically give me my discounts!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇