BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Lizzie A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Kroger is great! First of all it is affordable and always has deals, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A KROGER CARD. The Kroger card is the answer to all of your questions! Kroger is my go to grocery store because its close and basically has everything you would need!
Tiffany C.
Kroger is my favorite grocery store. They're always having amazing sales, they mail out coupons, they sometimes give you some at the register, and there's also great digital coupons with your card. The coupons that aren't digital are mainly based on the things you purchase the most, which is really helpful.
Kendra P.
Keedysville, MD
My local store is called Fred Meyer, but they carry Kroger brands as the store brand so I'll write this assuming they're owned by the same Co. I enjoy the store brands, which normally I have a hard time with quality vs. Price, but both are right here! I save money without sacrificing quality and taste.
Jennifer S.
I shop here frequently, I like their big produce selection. I like that you can download their app on your phone and download coupons to you Kroger card. Some items are a bit expensive, but if you are looking for something special or different for a meal. Shop here first, you never know what you'll find!!
Kirinna R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Kroger! Even though Fry's is a little farther from my house than Safeway and Albertson's I would still rather make the drive to Fry's because of their awesome deals. I am a little bummed that Fry's is no longer making all coupons worth $1 because I didn't see much of a drop in any of their products.
Ana N.
Really wish they would open a Kroger where I live, I have to always make the 30 min drive but its worth it, the grocery stores where I currently live are either to expensive or the veggies are not great quality. Kroger always has the best prices and they way their stores look are always nice and cleans.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
The Kroger by my house is very clean and neat. I do think they are pricier than other grocery stores. You have to have a Kroger card for discounts and they do have good sales sometimes. I usually don't go as much because it's always busy and pack. Sometimes it's impossible to get through the aisles.
Christa T.
Wichita, KS
I love shopping at Kroger (Dillons for me.) They usually have great sales and digital coupons that make it easy to save. I usually end up with items being cheaper than they would be at Walmart. Also, their plus card allows me to redeem points on gas. All in all, a great store with decent employees.
Brittany J.
This is my primary grocery store. As long as you have a Kroger card, you're guaranteed savings. I LOVE getting coupons in the mail as well...usually some coupon are for free stuff! I don't normally get household or beauty products from here because they cost more. But grocery prices are great!
Emily D.
Cincinnati, OH
With their rewards program, I love Kroger. I get money off of gas when I go shopping there and their store brands are actually pretty high quality. Their Signature Brands are more expensive but are excellent. With great savings and great brands, I am always disappointed if I have to go somewhere else.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇