BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
The good things about Krogers are Freebie Fridays, fuel points and the wide variety of quality products they stock. The bad things is their prices are constantly higher than other grocery stores. I only go there for their bread, milk, eggs and their private selection brand. Otherwise I frequent Meijer which I find has better specials.
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
Kroger is just about the only grocery store in our area and there's one within a mile of our house, so we shop there all the time. They do have good prices and great deals, and I love being able to load coupons onto our savings card. They also do a "Free Friday" download where you can load a coupon for a free random product every week.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
My go to grocery store for prices and fuel points . I love how much I save with digital. Coupons and they also give out free customer appreciation coupons ever so often. They are Ok with customer service if you compare them to say Publix.
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
Kroger is a great place to shop. They have a great wine selection in their spirits section. Kroger usually carries great vegetables and fruits, really fresh and good price. Their groceries may seem a little expensive compared to Walmart. The bakery section at my Kroger is the best in my town. All the birthday cakes come from there.
kristiana c.
Novi, MI
I love Kroger I used to work at Kroger a few years ago and you get a 10% discount on anything Kroger brand when you use your special card. I'm in Michigan so there are lots of these stores around. I do wish the prices were a bit lower
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
 When me and my husband moved to Kentucky Kroger was the closest thing to us. Little did we know how much money we would actually save their own amazing deals they have going on all the time. They have an amazing app for your phone where you can get coupons and other very cheap items !  I recommend this grocery store!!
Kelly R.
Oceanside, CA
My favorite place to purchase groceries and produce! Though it's a bit pricier than competitors, it's worth it considering the whole experience and quality of my purchases is far superior. Customer service is always excellent, and the Starbucks and sushi stations in some locations are just added plusses. Love shopping at Kroger!
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I have been to several Krogers in the area I live. My only issue is the inconsistency. Some are great while others are severely lacking in options. It would be nice if they had the same quality and quantity in each store so I would be able to find my favorite products at each store. Corporate definitely needs to do some inspections as I'm sure not all the stores are following protocol
Nicole G.
I love the fuel points deal at Kroger especially when they run it at 4x for holidays. I always try to buy Starbucks, eBay and Target gift cards from here because I know I'll use them and it helps me to get money off on gas. The produce is really fresh, I buy a lot of fruit and kale over the spring and summer for fresh smoothies.
April A.
Blacksburg, VA
I love to shop at Kroger. I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store. I do miss the double coupons though. However I worked for them and they were the worst! So glad to be gone from there! Don't go work for them!!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇