BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Joe R.
Douglasville, GA
Kroger is awesome for their prices and fuel savings. I tend to shop here most of all. My only problem is they aren't consistent. You can go to a Kroger in one location and it is really nice and clean and they have a nice produce/bakery area. Then you go to another one and it is nasty and ran down. This is one reason I really like Publix, because they are consistent across the board.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
I love shopping at Kroger! I am somewhat obsessed with the Kroger points and like to see how much $ off fuel I can earn each month. It's great when you get double points and works out nicely when you were planning to buy certain products anyways. If you don't have/use your Kroger card then it's pointless. Prices can be outrageous without you Kroger card. Love Kroger all-in-all!
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA
Kroger is always my go to grocery store. The deals are awesome and I always get so much for so little money. We now have a Kroger marketplace which has everything from groceries to shoes, clothes and baby stuff. The little clinic is awesome as well.
Angel F.
I just recently shopped at this store using the “ClickList” or the online grocery shopping. I was very impressed with the service. I pulled in to the parking lot and let them know i was at the store, and they unloaded all of my groceries for me. Great products, and i bought some of their store brand since it’s cheaper, and they’re actually really decent. Would come back to shop here again!
Jennifer D.
Baytown, TX
6 months ago I never really went to Kroger I always thought everything was overpriced and just to expensive for my family. But as I began couponing and looking at there ad, I have discovered they are awesome with some of there deals and the prices were not that bad. I am a huge fan of Kroger and very excited my town will be opening 2 new ones. The ones that currently exist are small with crazy parking. So I can wait tI'll the new ones open!!
Bailey M.
I used the Kroger cotton balls for the first time just now, and I LOVE THEM. I almost didn't realize how cotton balls can be poorly made until you have great ones. Where you literally notice the difference right away! I am super impressed with their quality and will be looking for their products from now on :)
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
This is my hometown grocery store and I shop there multiple times a week. The produce section has a nice variety and everything is always fresh. The customer service in my store at Imlay City is great. Every employee goes out of their way to greet customers with a smile and are very helpful. Prices at this store are around average but Kroger card savings, loyalty coupons, gas savings, and 10 for 10 deals make this store a good value.
carrie j.
It is nice to know I have a local grocery store that has a nice selection of organic products. The store is very clean and well laid out. There is so many options to choose from and their ads make it even easier. I look forward to doing my grocery shopping here
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Average grocery store, average prices and since they changed the coupon policy, not my first place to shop for groceries. I always seem to have sub-par customer service, mostly rude cashiers who don't seem to care about their jobs. I've never had anyone offer to help with my groceries like they do at Publix. I only shop here when I need a few certain things that are on sale or that I can't get without going to Wholefoods.
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
I have been shopping at Krogers for years. I have a Food City, Walmart,Food Lion and Big Lots all close to me and have shopped at all to find the best deals. I always come out better at Kroger. They really do have lower prices! They also have online coupons and mail out coupons to me! I also get a discount at the pump! ;) Great store and friendly workers!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇