BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Kroger totally has the best rewards program of any grocery store (at least in my area). They also have the most convenient locations which makes it that much better. All of their food is high quality and the staff everywhere is always friendly and helpful. The store brands are also very good quality, which is a plus.
Makke D.
Greenwood, IN
The one near me just upgraded to a "marketplace." The selection in just about every category is impressive, although I could do without the clothing aisles.
But my favorite is ...... Clicklist! Yes, shopping online for groceries then having them brought out to my car. My life is complete. Really a fantastic convenience for a busy working mom with limited time. And I end up saving money because of fewer impulse buys, more than offsetting the minimal clicklist fee.
Nickie G.
Berea, KY
Kroger is my favorite place to grocery shop. Prices are affordable, especially if you shop by their sale fliers. They have a great, fresh selection of produce, cheeses and deli meats. They also have a real live butcher who cuts their fresh meats onsite. I love saving $$ on gas with my Kroger points! My store has recently become a Kroger Marketplace, and I noticed they have some really cute clothes!
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
I love KROGER! I shop here for all of my grocery needs. They have such great deals all of the time. I especially love the 10 for 10 sales they have. The sales are just the beginning! They offer rewards points for every dollar you spend as a Kroger member, purchases of gift cards, and allow you to load coupons onto your Kroger Card!
Sophia H.
My favorite store to find fresh, gorgeous flowers of every kind! The quality of the flowers they carry can not be beat! They offer arrangements that are affordable! It honestly just cant get any better than that.. except if you think about the Krispy Kreme donuts that are always available close to the registers! Fast and Friendly service! Fuel Points, and discounts in store with a Kroger Card.
Crystal P.
London, KY
Kroger is my favorite local grocery store. Each week I anxiously await the release of the new sales ad. I then pair my coupons with their sale items and I'm always able to feed my family, healthy, nutritious foods and stay under budget. I also use the pharmacy at Kroger for all of my prescriptions. The bonus about shopping at Kroger is the use of the points at the gas pumps! Mega savings!!!
Charis G.
Kroger has everything! You can buy the store brand which is always great quality for the price but they also sell more expensive brands. I was leery of their fuel points system, thinking there must be a catch or their gas must be more expensive. Usually their gas prices are lower than other local gas stations and then I almost always get 10 cents off, so it's an amazing bargain!
Joe R.
Douglasville, GA
Kroger is awesome for their prices and fuel savings. I tend to shop here most of all. My only problem is they aren't consistent. You can go to a Kroger in one location and it is really nice and clean and they have a nice produce/bakery area. Then you go to another one and it is nasty and ran down. This is one reason I really like Publix, because they are consistent across the board.
Kelsey P.
Newcomb, TN
I absolutely love shopping at Kroger for groceries. I have only ever shopped at Walmart and it is a big difference! I have a Kroger card that has saved me TONS! There is also so many new and different products that Kroger carries unlike Walmart. You always see the same old things at Walmart but whenever I shop at Kroger, I always find something new and different to try. Kroger may be smaller than Walmart but good things come in small packages!
Kaitlin F.
I honestly don't care to go anywhere else. The Kroger Plus card saves me SO much money on groceries and gas both, my prescriptions are always filled in a timely manner, and the large selection of food (my store is a Marketplace) is incredible. I always leave Kroger happy.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇